Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Had it for a couple of months now, and like it. Breaths really well in warm weather. I like that it has button loops that can loop around your belt and keep the jacket on your back
Seems like the jacket will hold up well in a low speed crash, but probably not too well above 60 or 70 mph.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I got the same jacket and I gotta agree! I love it. I breathes VERY well in hot weather and Like he said in a 30 to 40~45 mph crash it seems like it would hold up pretty well. I've had mine for a while now and no pulling threads or anything.

Nice Jacket!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was on the vurge of buying one, but it seems that a lot of riders around are wearing one. Nice jacket though, but I went ahead and bought leather instead.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Yeah I have had two and I can vouch for their durability. I went down(because I was acting like a
) at 45 of so and it held up pretty well.

·
Registered
815 Posts
thanks for the review on the jacket - ive been debating on getting one myself.

question - is it hard to break in the spinal protecton? looks pretty hard??

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
question - is it hard to break in the spinal protecton? looks pretty hard??
That spinal padding is actually not that hard. Breaks in pretty easily. I ordered mine in the mail and the pad was a little bit creased, but straightened out with normal use. The jacket is very comfortable.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Can you take a picture of the button loops that can hook to your jeans? ASAP, please.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts

There are 2 in the front as pictured and one in the middle of the back.
I really like those. Keeps the jacket in place and prevents bunching up.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sgt Doooooommmm...Nice belt!
Thanks, I have to move it to either the right or left side before I ride or it will scratch the crap out of my tank.

On the back of the buckle...."when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

·
Registered
132 Posts
nice jacket, i am thinking of buying this summer, i have leathers, although it provides good protect, it is not very conftible in the summer heat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts