Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have last years version of them and they are great in my opinion. I would go where ever on the bike and walk around with tem and ther were comfortable. More importantly though, they support your ankles nice and provide good protection. A+ in my book.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I have last years model also. I like them. I actually like the look of the older ones more than the newer ones. The fit on the older ones is good and they are quite comfortable. I don't have any complaints about them.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm thinking of getting the Super Duty 2. Sometimes my Red Wings are slppery on pavement. I'm hoping the Icons stick better.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I bought a pair of the Super Duty 2's from Kneedraggers a few weeks ago (and got a steal), and I'm really happy with them- no complaints!
They don't make me feel like I just walked off the Star Wars set, provide great ankle protection, and a buckle to give added support and keep the laces out of the way. They have rubber nubs on the tops of the toe area for traction on the shifter, and most importantly for me- they have a perforated leather tongue. This means my feet aren't sweating up a storm when it gets hot outside!

They are very comfortable fitting, even with my wide feet. Like new tires though, be careful with them the first day. I stopped at a light and put my foot down before they were scuffed, and almost had it slip out from under me. That went away when I dragged them for a few feet to wear the coating off of the bottom of the treads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.