Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think part of the answer depends on which product, and what you intend to use it for. I love my Icon stuff- I have the Super Duty gloves. They are very comfortable (deerskin leather), cool in the hot weather, let me get a good grip on the clip-ons, and enough padding to keep the skin on my hands if I go down wearing them. The only down side would be that the tops fade in the sunlight. I guess that would happen with most types.

I also have the Super Duty 2 boots (kneedraggers.com), and I couldn't be happier with them. Comfortable, stylish, don't look like I just walked off a Star Wars set, nubs on the tops for shifting, buckle to give support and secure shoe laces, and most importantly- perforated breathable tongue.

My next purchase is an Icon Pursuit perforated leather jacket- the protection of leather with some breathability for the heat. And the price from Heatwave, it's a steal!

·
Registered
195 Posts
i have the super duty gloves too, most comfortable by far and the quality is unsurpassed, i had some "first gear"s for a week that tore, i love icons stuff, i also have a motorhead jacket and a mainframe helmet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.