Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought this helmet yet? I currently have the Icon Rubatone Solid hemet, but it's damaged due to a recent accident.

I seen pics of it on all the websites, but does anyone have pics of it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
i have the same helmet, no graphics

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah by the way. My friend bought that helmet about 4 months ago and loved it at first and then learned to hate it. He dropped the helmet once and the top vents broke in half. ICON said that they could not sent him replacement parts either. The helmet looks cool but is really cheaply made. I also have an ICON lid and I like it. So if you do buy it be ware not to ever drop it!!!!! Also that lid is kinda hot even though it is vented twice as much as the mainframes. Sorry to maybe let you down but this is my experience. Hope it helps!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
my vent on my first icon helmet broke too, only they gave me a whole new helmet for free, i guess the glue they used on the first runs didnt do its job, the newer ones are better though, so if you break it, its your fault. the vents are designed to pull off/break so they dont catch in anything if you fall and get caught up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Has anyone bought this helmet yet? I currently have the Icon Rubatone Solid hemet, but it's damaged due to a recent accident.

I seen pics of it on all the websites, but does anyone have pics of it?

Thanks!
i got it...i love it! i think it's sick looking and it fits me pretty nicely....cant wait till my skull jacket gets here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts