Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own an Icon Burner or Crest Jacket?

What do you think of it?

How do the sizes run, smaller or larger?

I'm about 170 and 5'11", is a large good?

Thanks!

· Registered
123 Posts
i have an icon motorhead size large

6'0" 175

fits pretty good, but it is a relaxed fit compared to the race-cut jackets.

as far as crash worthiness - my friend lowsided in an s-bend at ~50 mph with his motorhead jacket. no damage to his torso, and the jacket acquired some character scuffs. no holes burned through or torn seams. i feel pretty good about wearing it after seeing the crash test.

· Registered
195 Posts
i too have a motorhead, which is the crest jacket without the graphics i believe, i also have a large, im 6'2" and 180, fits just fine. the quality is awesome, and i have total confidence in it, the collarless part is nice too.

· Registered
686 Posts
We picked up a black Tuscadero (womens version of the base Motorhead) for my wife yesterday and I can honestly say that it is well the money. The fit and finish is excellent. The stiching superb. The cut isn't racer like but then again, shes not a racer. The styling is excellent for a chic!

I have an Icon Mainframe and liked it for the money but would say that, dollar for dollar, their jacket quality is far superior. I just picked up a Shoei X-Eleven so I think the Icon will be a last restort type of thing.

Cal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.