Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did everyone make out with the big snow storm on Monday and the ice Tuesday night?

I flew to Vegas Tuesday morning and missed the ice. My house has been without power since Tuesday night and are estimated restore is next Tuesday. We still have many trees and power lines down causing many road closures. Just wondering how everyone else is making out.

I came from the Aria in Vegas back to a stone cold house with no power:facepalm freaking terrible. My dumbass didn't disconnect the automatic garage door opener and now my generator is locked inside:grrr :cursing

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Hope none of your pipes burst!!!

We are slammed with snow, still have around 8" or so, and about 1/2" of ice. I love this weather, So I am not complaining at all.

·
Registered
143 Posts
we have about 2ft of snow right now. it is getting to the point where it is hard to see over the snow banks when turning at street corners. We also have a car eating crater because of an ice damn in the road out front of the house. I will try and post a pic later today.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Good luck with your plumbing.
I also agree with Anthony D about this weather, even though I no longer have a snowmobile and the quad is down for the count, I still enjoy it. I can't wait until we get the next storm.
I still don't understand how so many people in the northeast do not know how to drive in the snow. Come on people :wtf

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
this all sounds like october weather for where i am at, lol.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Ice wasn't an issue here too much. Just made the snow we got heavier to shovel. I hate this weather so I am complaining. :biggrin

My jeep lost its brakes during the storm. I park on the street so I haven't felt like crawling under in snow/ice/water to figure out which brake line rusted through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts