Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And FAWK DOES IT HURT.......

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I highsided at Moroso, my rear tire must have caught something slick and the ass end just shot out under me, in 3rd gear end or mid 4th, im assuming it was over 100mph.

I have a long list of pain lol hopefully I can heal before homestead. My left ankle most likely is broken, and my right is swollen, Chest hurts, finger sprained, arms hurt, tail bone or ass cheeks hurt lol, calves hurt and plus I got the flu from the heat last night. Sucks I cant even walk now

I am just greatful no body parts seperated from me. Getting dragged by your legs down that asphalt, being pinned inside the bike SUCKS... Cause I was really starting to get the hang of that track

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Thanks for the detail . . . I think. Doh!!!

Glad to hear you're . . . well . . . in one piece. Hopefully your bike bike is in one piece.

Been there, done that . . . and I can safely say high siding sucks BIG HUGE rotting skanky monkey balls.

Get in somewhere to see a doc to make sure things don't heal crooked . . . hope you heal quickly.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Man sorry to hear that. As Gecko said, get to the doctors and make sure everything is alright. Heal Quick.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
that sucks brp. hell im here typing one handed from it

what turn

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Wrecking sucks. Hope you heal up quick.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that sucks brp. hell im here typing one handed from it

what turn
The 2nd bus stop chicane that goes into the drag strip part, it was weird. Cause the bike was almost straight up when I powered on. It was the last lap and every turn I had the front and rear pushing and sliding around.

My rear tire slid out on me so fast, the bike ejected me 5-6 feet in the air twice. I remember my face smashing the windshield and then the ground. Then as I land on the ground the bike fell on top of me and the bike dragged me by my left leg, down the track. Then as I stop in the middle of the track all I see is bikes flying at me, I wave my hands out.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys I am just waiting for my ankle to change colors if it gets purple ill go to the doc.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
thats what i woul do bro, but i dont always make the best decisions

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
shit bro, sorry to hear that , heal up bro and a bit of advice, go get x-rays.... back in 2002 I almost highsided as i saved it by putting my foot down. Granted it swelled up but the swelling soon reseeded however i had broken my foot, didn't found out about it until 4 months later when i broke everything at VIR and they took full scans....

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Thanks guys I am just waiting for my ankle to change colors if it gets purple ill go to the doc.
Get to the doc ASAP. I limp on both feet (depending on which hurts worse at the moment) due to past ankle injuries, and I have to wear braces / inserts most of the time. Your health isn't something to screw around with and injuries have a way of coming back to haunt you as you get older.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got back from the Doc, Good news NO BROKEN BONES!!!!!! Hopefully the swelling will go away in a month for HOMESTEAD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts