Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
As he said, this probably is not the place for your daughter then. The quote you made was by ME....... I set up the latest rules in here, and I am a male.........

If you dont like the way I run this place, then dont come in here. Simple as that.

This forum is a place where the girls can avoid being harassed to show their tits, and to post more nudz... shit like that, that they will inevitably get on a forum for a male dominated sport.

As to our language....... we do not censor language. So if you dont want your daughter to read about what a fucking piece of shit asshole, cock sucking shithead someone is.......... you MIGHt not want to let her on here :D
I would assume that some peeps have gone where they shouldn't, and I'm not talking about the holiest of holes...

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
put a password on the gixxer girls so make it female only..???? i never go in there as thats the whole point of getting on the pc to have peace and quiet from my missus and kids...
Yea, cause on the internet a guy can't pretend to be a girl. :dissapointed

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
well , this is interesting ...
I personally don't give a shit about about what guys think of girls on bikes ... maybe they think it's sexy that a girl can ride or maybe they find it offensive that a girl can ride .. who the fuck cares about shitheads like that ... if a girl here wants to put nude pictures of herself to make her feel sexy than she should be the getting thrown out of the thread ... guys can ask for anything they wish, girls should not be stupid to display everything the guys ask for ...

I am a girl who rides probably better than some guys,I am not saying I am an amazing racer and have won races and all or never dropped my bike..

I ve been to the Dragon, did not crash my bike but did see guys who were packing up parts and bits of their bike after the first couple of turns ..

it's not nice to put people down based on their Gender .. we are biker society and we should all respect eachother ...
and for guys who want to see naked girls , there are lot of other websites that you can go on to see and IT'S FREE ...

cheers to people whom keep up this Thread :punk

·
Registered
3 Posts
As he said, this probably is not the place for your daughter then. The quote you made was by ME....... I set up the latest rules in here, and I am a male.........

If you dont like the way I run this place, then dont come in here. Simple as that.

This forum is a place where the girls can avoid being harassed to show their tits, and to post more nudz... shit like that, that they will inevitably get on a forum for a male dominated sport.

As to our language....... we do not censor language. So if you dont want your daughter to read about what a fucking piece of shit asshole, cock sucking shithead someone is.......... you MIGHt not want to let her on here :D
Sticky got a dirty mouth...lol
Makes me feel more comforatible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you dont stay the fuck out.

The ONLY reason you should be in here, is to seek the advice of the females, on a female related topic........ what gear to buy your wife etc.

This is not a place for you to leg hump
This is a place for the females to get away from you fuckers.

Consider THIS your warning.
Its been a couple years since I've been here, and I already fucking LOVE it!!!!!
bwaahahhaha :woot
=o)

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I have a ? for you ladies. I have a 13 year old daughter that rides with me. I would like her to ride solo someday and do it safely. what would be a good starter bike to learn on? Keep in mind she is 5'10" 140lbs. Thx in advance for you response.

·
Brat
3,211 Posts
dont really ever come to the girls section i just saw the title and clicked from the index

but all agreed there is entirely too much leg humping on the forum

this shouldnt be too bad in the Club R section, just not in the female public area as stated

·
Registered
1 Posts
stay the fuck out? whats with that? ban on site wtf is with that? this is a public forum isnt it? i dont come here to harrass anyone, but just to have a look, personally i think chicks who ride are cool,now let me guess if there was a guy only forum, and we made a threat to ban chicks who went there that would be sexist as are female only ride days ect, seems you want it both ways. get over urselves! or go ahead and ban me for having an opinion

·
Super Moderator
15,112 Posts
stay the fuck out? whats with that? ban on site wtf is with that? this is a public forum isnt it? i dont come here to harrass anyone, but just to have a look, personally i think chicks who ride are cool,now let me guess if there was a guy only forum, and we made a threat to ban chicks who went there that would be sexist as are female only ride days ect, seems you want it both ways. get over urselves! or go ahead and ban me for having an opinion
Either you're trolling or just a fucking idiot. Either way it's a public forum with RULES. Secondly there is a reason but with this being your first post I'm sure you know all about it. :monkeyface

·
Registered
16 Posts
So basically this thread was created for females to have a place to talk about gixxer stuff and how it relates to them, it ran for a few months...people got on, read the rules, fought about whether it was sexist or not and the semantics behind the rules...and at no point in time was anything motorcycle related (whether it be about females or not) talked about....Mission Accomplished :frantic

This is not a dig at ANYONE I'm just pointing out the irony in it all....

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Are you retarded? This "thread" is about the rules of this SUB SECTION, This section has been around for YEARS, where there was plenty of GSXR related talk by females :wacko

And yes, this is a dig, at rules, you dont agree with, all with your vast one year and 11 posts of contribution to this site.

Is your sole intent to troll the site? If you dont like the rules, leave. Dont post in the girls section.... whatever. :dunno. No sweat off my balls. The rules were not made to satisfy you or your sense of irony. They were made for a reason whether you like/agree with it or not is a moot point

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
So basically this thread was created for females to have a place to talk about gixxer stuff and how it relates to them, it ran for a few months...people got on, read the rules, fought about whether it was sexist or not and the semantics behind the rules...and at no point in time was anything motorcycle related (whether it be about females or not) talked about....Mission Accomplished :frantic

This is not a dig at ANYONE I'm just pointing out the irony in it all....
this was a single thread in an entire sub section of the forum. there are plenty of other threads in the gixxergirls section dealing with anything and everything motorcycle related.

:facepalm

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
51 Replies
29 Participants
Anthony D
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing