Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you dont stay the fuck out.

The ONLY reason you should be in here, is to seek the advice of the females, on a female related topic........ what gear to buy your wife etc.

This is not a place for you to leg hump
This is a place for the females to get away from you fuckers.

Consider THIS your warning.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GV, I am going to add an infraction area for "Gixxergirls violation". It will be an immediate temp ban. After one time, if you see it in their profile and they do it again, go with the perma ban infraction.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 13 y/o daughter who has the passion to ride. I am thinking of letting her register here. Thought Id take a look around. OK? I am not here to leg hump as it was so lovingly put. I would like to think that if my daughter were to join the ranks of females in here that she wouldnt walk away with a man hater disposition. Cant we all just get along?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I have a 13 y/o daughter who has the passion to ride. I am thinking of letting her register here. Thought Id take a look around. OK? I am not here to leg hump as it was so lovingly put. I would like to think that if my daughter were to join the ranks of females in here that she wouldnt walk away with a man hater disposition. Cant we all just get along?
WTF? Having a women's forum= man hater?

And I really don't think this board is 13-y.o. friendly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
RE: WTF? Having a women's forum= man hater?

Well if the below posted quote isn't more man hateing than it is Woman celebratory .................. Anyway we could piss up rope all day. I didnt come here to pick a fight with some feminatzi with an itchy trottle wrist and a set of leathers. I just came to say hello ladies, its always a pleasure to see any female with the skills to be up front and not just hanging on for dear life. I do have a lot of respect for all of you. As far as my daughter is concerned, she will be 14 in Sep and since CA. allows an M1 permit to be issued at 15 1/2, that leaves her only 18 months to soak up all the information she can before I let her out there on her own ride. I thought a womans perspective on whatever issues might be more female oriented would do her some good. Shes no stranger to language unbecomeing of a lady, however avoiding the "F" bomb would make me happy and all else shouldnt shock any of us too much.

Thanks for your time,

Allen

The ONLY reason you should be in here, is to seek the advice of the females, on a female related topic........ what gear to buy your wife etc.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts

Well if the below posted quote isn't more man hateing than it is Woman celebratory .................. Anyway we could piss up rope all day. I didnt come here to pick a fight with some feminatzi with an itchy trottle wrist and a set of leathers. I just came to say hello ladies, its always a pleasure to see any female with the skills to be up front and not just hanging on for dear life. I do have a lot of respect for all of you. As far as my daughter is concerned, she will be 14 in Sep and since CA. allows an M1 permit to be issued at 15 1/2, that leaves her only 18 months to soak up all the information she can before I let her out there on her own ride. I thought a womans perspective on whatever issues might be more female oriented would do her some good. Shes no stranger to language unbecomeing of a lady, however avoiding the "F" bomb would make me happy and all else shouldnt shock any of us too much.

Thanks for your time,

Allen

You realize that this thread was posted by a *male* mod, right?

And as to the bolded part... :lmao: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks for your time,

Allen

As he said, this probably is not the place for your daughter then. The quote you made was by ME....... I set up the latest rules in here, and I am a male.........

If you dont like the way I run this place, then dont come in here. Simple as that.

This forum is a place where the girls can avoid being harassed to show their tits, and to post more nudz... shit like that, that they will inevitably get on a forum for a male dominated sport.

As to our language....... we do not censor language. So if you dont want your daughter to read about what a fucking piece of shit asshole, cock sucking shithead someone is.......... you MIGHt not want to let her on here :D

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
gixxergirls forum is for the ladies...
:dunno why some males find that hard to understand?

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am fine with that..... if the post/answer/question is relevant to the topic at hand (motorcycle riding as it relates to our female members) . Guys seeking advice from females is also fine.

But, if the answer you are going to give shows an obvious gender bias (it has happened) then keep it to yourself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am fine with that..... if the post/answer/question is relevant to the topic at hand (motorcycle riding as it relates to our female members) . Guys seeking advice from females is also fine.

But, if the answer you are going to give shows an obvious gender bias (it has happened) then keep it to yourself.
Wouldn't a male or female opinion on many issues have a gender bias? Is that a bad thing? Harassment is harassment and shouldn't be tolerated.
A women's forum is inherently gender biased.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Wouldn't a male or female opinion on many issues have a gender bias? Is that a bad thing? Harassment is harassment and shouldn't be tolerated.
God, some people are stupid. If you can't understand why most bike forums have a girls-only forum, and what an appropriate response in it would be, then stay the hell out of it.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Is it REALLY that difficult to understand :rolleyes.

girl: Hey lady racers, what do you think of XYZ tire?
Guy: for a GIRL, XYZ tire is more than you need...... you probably would be fine with the XY tire, cause you are a girl.........

Me.....:ban

Get it, got it, good......

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Is it REALLY that difficult to understand :rolleyes.

girl: Hey lady racers, what do you think of XYZ tire?
Guy: for a GIRL, XYZ tire is more than you need...... you probably would be fine with the XY tire, cause you are a girl.........

Me.....:ban

Get it, got it, good......
:lmao

·
Dumbass
283 Posts
put a password on the gixxer girls so make it female only..???? i never go in there as thats the whole point of getting on the pc to have peace and quiet from my missus and kids...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.