Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am new to this site and new to street bikes, I have ridden a few in the past but have stuck to riding my dirt bike! I just got my first street bike and would like to post some pictures of it but have no clue how to?? can some one help me?

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
very nice bike

one thing you need ASAP is a tail tidy to get rid of all that nasty plastic hanging out of the bikes ass.

other than that, ser-weet! Welcome to GDC

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
welcome and nice bike!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Nice looking bike. I like your car in the background too!
Is it yours?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice bike you need a under tail quick..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know i need an undertail BAD, I just bought the bike like i said and havent even seen it in person yet my wife said the she loves it and all looks great, cant wait to get home and ride her!! (the bike well and the wife) but second on my agenda is getting the undertail taken care of and some new riding gear because i think that i would look kinda dumb wearing my fox racing gear!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
by the way whats a good place to get the undertail kit and a reasonable price??? also looking to get a helmet to kinda match if anyone has a good used one let me know!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Where do you find a undertail for an 03 600

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you looking for undertail look on Ebay they may have something good and cheap. Nice bike, I have an 02 I took all the decals on it off so it looks great just an idea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts