Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I think it's the only one in western Canada so me and my bro popped to the dealership to check it out and take a few pics. It is a seriously beautiful car!. It's Kyle Washington's, and supposedly he's gonna run it in the Cannonball Run to Defcon, which I think is awesome. I really wanna do that run one day...

I took a nice pic of me with the car, but I'm not giving you photochoppers any easy ammo.
Anyhoo... enjoy

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would they pop the hood for you?
i could sit inside if i wanted to. We know the boss of that dealership... he's my dads friend. I didn't want to ask though cuz they just prepd and detailed it for delivery so I didn't wanna mess anything up. We just got the rope taken down so we could check it out up close

onlt down side = auto tranny... should have been standard, but I don't think I'm in the position to bitch about it

·
Registered
412 Posts
awesome! I saw one on the road the other day if you can believe that! It was in Toronto westbound on the 401. License plate was: SLR F1 how cool is that? I'm sure he doesn't care me posting his plate with one like that. Anyway, I followed it off the highway. Had to floor my mom's jetta just to keep up
My mom was in the car with me so she wouldn't let me pull over when he did to see the car (we were in a rush) I did drive alongside it for a bit and got him to rev the motor up. It sounds freaking amazing! Imagine a cross between a big hig compression V8 and a Ferrari V12 and you get close.

I never thought I'd see one one the street
well, now there's an SLR as well as an Enzo in Toronto and I've seen both. Enzo was on my bike but he wouldn't go
I wouldn't waste my time racing bikes either though if I had an Enzo.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
So far I think it's the only one in western Canada so me and my bro popped to the dealership to check it out and take a few pics. It is a seriously beautiful car!. It's Kyle Washington's, and supposedly he's gonna run it in the Cannonball Run to Defcon, which I think is awesome. I really wanna do that run one day...

I took a nice pic of me with the car, but I'm not giving you photochoppers any easy ammo.
Anyhoo... enjoy

Bad ass car!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.