Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man these things are hard to get to. So this is what i did. i took a sawz-all and cut through my tank and then i saw this black box thing, so then i took my drill and drilled holes in it. finally i found my injection bearings and i used some oil and JB weld on them and the bike runs like shit now, Can you guys find anything i did wrong, i mean i asked my retarded mechanic and he told me it was a the fuel injection bearing. Help please

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
All this fuel stuff is just a hype made up by the oil companies!!! Remember, your bike runs on air, heated by the spark plugs (thats why it's important to have a good blinker fluid so the plugs get plenty of lectricity). Just get rid of the fuel injector - and the tank while you're at it. That way you'll also have space for a really big nitrous tank! And of course remember to take out the air box so the engine can breathe. You'll thank me later!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
The crap about fuel being useless is half true. Fuel does serve one purpoes - cooling. Without it, the blinker fluid would over heat the plugs causing detonation. The gasoline helps cool the blinker fluid, keeping combustion temperatures in a safe range. A cheaper alternative to gasoline is Urine!! That's right, urine. Human urine works well, but dog urine is the best. Urine has a lower specific gravititty than fuel allowing it to cool more efficiently. Dog urine has the lowest SG of all I've tested. The only bitch is getting the dog to piss in your tank. I've found holding the dog over the tank, while stroking the dog's urine maker to promote flow, is the best way. Sometimes you'll get a thicker, white colored urine - this is the best. If you can fill you tank with this, you'll make more power than you can imagine.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
There maybe an element of truth about the bearing tho, on some of the range they didn't use the brass cage bearings. The steel ones didn't have enough give in them and where too hard. Check to see which ones you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts