Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04' blkk/orange gixxer 6,instead of the 05'blk/silver.I couldn't wait another month
ITs been 30 some months since i had my own.Plus the it seemed like a good deal.The hell with it, its all the same just diff. color scheme.She's all stock so no need for flick's but as soon as the little brown truck comes by a few times i'll post and show her off.In comparsion to my old 02' gixxer 6,she handles Sooooooo swweeeetttt,a thrill a minute.Anywayz,line them up NY, cause here comes the "panty dropper"
.........ONE

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That's cool man. I really like the orange and black on the sixxer. But i would never trade in blue and whit on my 04 750. Baddest color of them all.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see,I'm going to have to make the blk/orange the faster color.......

·
Registered
850 Posts
It IS the fastest 600 color by far. They usually dyno about 7-10 hp higher than the yellow ones.

I think you have that backwards, the yellow/black is the fastest color by far, i mean i got a speeding ticket yesterday but i wasnt even going that fast i guess he just thought i was bc it looks so fast
and he thought i was racing too, court date is the 27th
( i didnt get caught but the guy who did told the cops who i was and admited to racing
)

·
Registered
84 Posts
BLACK and ORANGE all the way!!!!! Finest and Fastest Color around!!!!!!! All you blue and white guys blend together now, nothing too original. I'm only kiddin guys, pull your panties out......Gixxer is the baddest bike no matter the color!!!!!!! well except for you guys you feel the need to make you bike look like a damn zebra or leopard. I'll never understand that. Oh by the way BLACK and ORANGE..........they're also HARLEY colors....SSSSHHHHHH dont tell anybody!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It IS the fastest 600 color by far. They usually dyno about 7-10 hp higher than the yellow ones.

I think you have that backwards, the yellow/black is the fastest color by far, i mean i got a speeding ticket yesterday but i wasnt even going that fast i guess he just thought i was bc it looks so fast
( i didnt get caught but the guy who did told the cops who i was and admited to racing
)
Man that's messed up. They showed up at your house? Not cool to be tellin that crap to the cops. I wouldn't ride with that guy anymore.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

)
Holy shit what kind of ppl u rollin wit?Its bad enough he admitted it but too tell, that is some real
He needs a good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.