Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, you see Im having problem. I am only 16 years old and have No experience on streetbikes and when I go to turn my wheel at over 40 mphs, I almost fall off oo year forgot to tell you I have a 05 GSXR 750 first bike I mean Im only 16, and of coruse me being 16 even tho I have my licence and have tooken MSF and adv. MSF and have taken every class to make me a better ride...............Guess what mommy and daddy didnt pay for the bike, I think it's called a job, you know you work and get payed and inturn you pay payments and gas and shit like that and Thought you guys were prob a pretty nice to i was looking forword to being apart of a good site that could take me on to the next level of riding but guess not you, most of you are just asses so

·
Registered
223 Posts
welcome to the site.....i have a 99 750 and let me tell you big mistake on my part

hate to see a brand new bike trashed,atleast if i drop mine its not gonna affect me like a 8g bike would

ride safe

*sits back and read comments*

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I can take as much flight sim and small plane training as I want, doesn't mean I should fly a Hornet on my first time out. Hell I took the MSF, I think I'm ready for Moto GP !

BTW "tooken" is not a word.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Good god man. Learn how to talk and then you can learn to ride.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
You seemed to be able to speak a little more clearly here.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
T
R
O
L
L

·
Registered
391 Posts
Its pretty obvious you're only 16 by what you posted. If thats all you could come up with you should shut the F up bitch!!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Hi, you see Im having problem. I am only 16 years old and have No experience on streetbikes and when I go to turn my wheel at over 40 mphs, I almost fall off oo year forgot to tell you I have a 05 GSXR 750 first bike I mean Im only 16, and of coruse me being 16 even tho I have my licence and have tooken MSF and adv. MSF and have taken every class to make me a better ride...............Guess what mommy and daddy didnt pay for the bike, I think it's called a job, you know you work and get payed and inturn you pay payments and gas and shit like that and Thought you guys were prob a pretty nice to i was looking forword to being apart of a good site that could take me on to the next level of riding but guess not you, most of you are just asses so
Not to be an ass...but maybe you should spend some less time working and go back to school before you "intern" and get "paid."

·
Registered
961 Posts
You should first get your priorities right. One of them would be to learn English first.
It's nothing more embarrassing when foreigners are better in English than you.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Just noticed - he's from Florida - it's TRAFFIC's little brother...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Please, please, read and/or google this "countersteering" it may keep you alive. MSF class is fun and helps lots of people get started but at those slow speeds you probably did not get a good feel for it.

Please put that bike away until you have practiced on something smaller. I want give a time line but put that bike away until you are ready.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey kid, you need to put that bike in the garage, buy a SV or katana and learn to ride before you really hurt your self on the GSXR, also always were your gear, jacket, helmet, boots, gloves. it will save your life

1 - 18 of 18 Posts