Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 02 GSXR 600 and I need a new back tire and front tire does anybody have a decent one used or even brand new they want to sell don't have lots of money but I have money rear tire is a 180 60 B-17 and the front is 120 70 zr17 anybody let me know or you can email me [email protected] I would really appreciate it no scams I will bring cash

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
8,234 Posts
You're in the 1000 section and you're posting a WTB. I think the mods may have something to say.

·
Administrator
15,397 Posts
We have a dedicated classified section. Please use that for anything you want to buy or sell. Thank you.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,938 Posts
I've got an 02 GSXR 600 and I need a new back tire and front tire does anybody have a decent one used or even brand new they want to sell don't have lots of money but I have money rear tire is a 180 60 B-17 and the front is 120 70 zr17 anybody let me know or you can email me [email protected] I would really appreciate it no scams I will bring cash
I have a pair of Sportec M9 RR with only 200 miles. I'd take $80 for the pair. You just have to show-up with cash as promised. I'm in Montreal.

Damn dude. At least we can see he's a talented photographer.

Thread moved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts