Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine has a 91 1100 with a yosh full system & a carbon can. The screw holes that hold the can to the pipe BROKE and he lost the can somewheres on hwy 880. I told em that i'd look around for him and see what I could find.

Anyone out there have a Slip-on or a replacment can for a 91 1100???

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
You need to measure the inlet tube ID. then look on ebay under Yoshimura. You could even update the look by going to a TRS muffler. You could even go with a different muffler.
Bones

·
Registered
763 Posts
Trixta6,

I have two D&D cannisters, one is Aluminum and one is Carbon fiber. They both have the collector pipe from the header to the cannister, not the header, so they both would work for what you need. They both clamp on to the collector pipe with a C-clamp so you could use the collector pipe that I can provide or use the one from the Yosh system.....

Let me know if you want to see pics of either one.

They are ready to ship out if interested...

JDB1371

Anyone else interested in these the aluminum looks like the one from my full sytem post on here now...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to see some pix J.D. .

The guy is pretty hard up for a new can. He was askin me if I still had the slip-n for my 93 6!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Would one of those cans fit a 750??? If so I would be interested in the aluminum one.
Shoot me some pics if it will work.
Thanks
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts