Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well since i dont have a new bike where it seems like everybody makes cool customs aftermarket parts for.i have a 91 gsxr 750 and im having no luck whatsoever finding for example...hugger for the rear , custom
under tail for my year.and so on.so if anyone knows of a site that i can find this stuff for THIS YEAR 91 i will greatly appreciate it..

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
There is not one site dedacated to the 91-92 bodystyle. front fenders there is a carbone fiber one from Lockhart Phillips for the 93-95 750 and 93-98 1100 that fits (had one on my 91 1100) and Airtech makes acouple of styles of front and rear. I was part of a order with the Watercooled forum on a rear hugger from Germany to fit the 93 arm on my 88 in carbon fiber. You coud Probably adapt anything for a 2002 and down 600 to your 93 arn as the 600 never had a brace (except 93). Seblimoto makes carbon fiber fairings for your 91-92 style (you would have to cut out the headlight hole) and you can order them from Yoyodyne Ti it just takes 4-5 months for delivery. If custom is what you want I have seen 96-99 fairing adapted as well as TLR and 2001 fairings.
Bones

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I have had the same problem. Last time I checked these guys http://www.harris-performance.com/ had a carbon hugger/chaingaurd. As far as other stuff goes you have to get creative. For rear sets(trust me don't even bother looking) the ones made for the 99-up ZX-6,ZX-9 will bolt up to the frame perfectly but you will need to get the Kawi rear master cylinder and custom make the shift rod. the carbon triple cover for the 93 almost fits and if you want highmount exhaust you will probably have to fab something your self like I did. I put a Shark Skinz solo tail on and use lights designed for one of the newer undertails, and the obove mention of the 93-97 fender bolt right on.If you have any ? just ask and I'll help if I can.

[ 09-13-2002, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: TSAVO5150 ]

·
Registered
418 Posts
It's really tough getting stuff for a '91, Harris in England seems to carry some good stuff, but with the exchange and shipping = $$$

harris web site:
www.harrisperformance.com

[ 09-13-2002, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Robbo ]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool pics tsavo5150 they didnt come out when you email me but they came out on here thanks. where did you get the shark skinz tail section i have the stock ones (l/r) but im missing most of the tabs to hold it on the bike so its loose. thanks

[ 09-13-2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: 91GSXR750 ]

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
If you are interested I have a brand new Sharkskins solo tail just like that one that I am not going to use as I changed plans agian. I never painted or mounted it. I also have a Corbin solo seat in black with white piping that I used for about two months on my old 91. Solo tail was like 180.00+frt and the seat was 289.00+frt would take 300 for both.
Bones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts