Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is Jeff and i recently purchased a 2005 gs500f and i have been searching for aftermarket parts (mainly exhaust, jet kits, maybe even slip on mufflers) and ive gotten no luck finding any. I was wondering if anyone knew any site or brand or shop that could help me find these things. Thanks for your help. here is my bike

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Congrats on the new bike
Check out some of the site sponsors, there's a link at the top of the page

And welcome to GdC

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice bike & welcome to the site. I really like the new look of the 500. The 500 Ninja still looks fugly as ever. Thank Suzuki for making a 500 look great as well as being fun...at least one company finally got it right.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
also for the exhaust, i only know of kits for the gs500e, they might work with some modification, a bike or muffler shop might be able to rig a slip-on kit to work or consider modifying the stock can by gutting/drilling it, good luck
As far as I know, it's exactly the same exhaust - in fact most parts apart from the faring are the same...

·
Registered
590 Posts
There aren't too many aftermarket exhausts for the gs500. Vance and Hines make a full system. Cobra and a few other lesser known companies make slip-ons. If you aren't all ready on this borad www.gstwins.com you should go there. It's a site devoted to the gs500. I just sold mine a month ago so I could buy my gsxr600. You might want to replace your stock front springs because they suck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.