Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is Jeff and i recently purchased a 2005 gs500f and i have been searching for aftermarket parts (mainly exhaust, jet kits, maybe even slip on mufflers) and ive gotten no luck finding any. I was wondering if anyone knew any site or brand or shop that could help me find these things. Thanks for your help. here is my bike

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Congrats on the new bike
Check out some of the site sponsors, there's a link at the top of the page

And welcome to GdC

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice bike & welcome to the site. I really like the new look of the 500. The 500 Ninja still looks fugly as ever. Thank Suzuki for making a 500 look great as well as being fun...at least one company finally got it right.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
also for the exhaust, i only know of kits for the gs500e, they might work with some modification, a bike or muffler shop might be able to rig a slip-on kit to work or consider modifying the stock can by gutting/drilling it, good luck
As far as I know, it's exactly the same exhaust - in fact most parts apart from the faring are the same...

·
Registered
590 Posts
There aren't too many aftermarket exhausts for the gs500. Vance and Hines make a full system. Cobra and a few other lesser known companies make slip-ons. If you aren't all ready on this borad www.gstwins.com you should go there. It's a site devoted to the gs500. I just sold mine a month ago so I could buy my gsxr600. You might want to replace your stock front springs because they suck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it handles pretty well for me the postures a little straight but i like it, and i like its low seat height cuz im onl;y 5'7

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all you guys for your help im look into all the info youve given me and ill tell ya my results, and also keep teaching me cuz im ready to learn im out and gonna go huntin for some parts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts