Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help I need a petcock(fuel valve) for a 86 750 I have a 95 petcock on it but it leaks. I would be willing to purchase one after I installed it and found it to not leak......Then I will send you the $ Thanks for the Help

·
Registered
48 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SPMC member:
Help I need a petcock...........<hr></blockquote>

That's what my wife keeps saying.
I've told her I'll put mine in her lap and she can stroke that, but after 18 years of marriage, she doesn't seem enthusiastic!

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
I was just pricing Pingels...I can't remember whether it was from Tucker-Rocky or Parts Unlimited...For my '86 it was only going to be $64 retail...I get a discount at the shop I buy my parts at though

In the Pingel book (here in my lap) the part #'s are...32GSXR-D-AH Dual Outlet for the valve and the adaprtor plate is A1702C-0

Here's Pingel's phone #...toll free is 888-4PINGEL

The toll line is 608-339-7999...

·
Banned
11,514 Posts

these are the numbers off the boxes

32GSXR-D-AH Valve 3/8 NPT Dual Hex

A1702C-O Adapter Plate 3/8 1.732/44mm

The valves look too pretty to be hiding under your gastank!

Be sure to tell em you are from Gixxer.com when you order, they might give you a discount

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
My wife has a Pet cock...she won't let me play with it or take out by myself when I go out with the guys
She says it has a mind of its own and can't be trusted

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the stock petcock for my 92 1100 you can have it needs to be rebuilt the kit I believe is $30. you pay to ship from (zip)95207. If you still need let me know

G

·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mechanic:

That's what my wife keeps saying.
I've told her I'll put mine in her lap and she can stroke that, but after 18 years of marriage, she doesn't seem enthusiastic!
<hr></blockquote>

LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts