Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I \'member when...

...we usta ride jus4dahelluva
it. Imobe Home Depot at 8am. Anyone nterested, c u dehre.

P.S. Da Busa is gone...(till '06), but i'll still smoke ya.

The Forgotten One

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Re: ...I \'member when...

anybody have a translator for this post

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts

i will try...

we used to ride just for the hell of it. i am going to be at home depot at 8am. if anyone is interested, i will see you there.

next time, type in english please...

·
Registered
187 Posts

Good job there pizon!!!!

·
420 King of the World
3,440 Posts

City, State may help. I may be a Home epot, just not yours.

·
Registered
327 Posts

Home Depot is usually the spot us RI / South-East Mass guys meet at ... so I'm guessing he's talking about that one.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts

Wait, I'll take a stab at it too...

"I remember a time when we would commonly ride our bikes together simply because of that special feeling it gave us deep inside. Please excuse me while I shake my buttocks a little bit, like a dancing banana peel, since it makes me so excited just thinking of times past. If there is anyone out there who would care to join me for a jaunt through the local area, I'm going to park my bike at the Home Depot here in "about 2 miles ahead of your sl..." at around 8am. If your interested, meet me there and we'll have a great time. Oh, by the way. I'm temporarly without the Hyabusa till the year 2006, however, in the mean time, if you'd enjoy some jolly competition in the form of tests of speed, I'm pretty confident I'll win. NANNY NANNY BOO BOO. Sometimes I feel like nobody loves me anymore... Perhaps everyone has forgotten all about me, or just doesn't care for me as a friend anymore... OHH WELL.... FUCK 'EM....

Good Grief I need to find a better way to spend my time...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

Wait, I'll take a stab at it too...

"I remember a time when we would commonly ride our bikes together simply because of that special feeling it gave us deep inside. Please excuse me while I shake my buttocks a little bit, like a dancing banana peel, since it makes me so excited just thinking of times past. If there is anyone out there who would care to join me for a jaunt through the local area, I'm going to park my bike at the Home Depot here in "about 2 miles ahead of your sl..." at around 8am. If your interested, meet me there and we'll have a great time. Oh, by the way. I'm temporarly without the Hyabusa till the year 2006, however, in the mean time, if you'd enjoy some jolly competition in the form of tests of speed, I'm pretty confident I'll win. NANNY NANNY BOO BOO. Sometimes I feel like nobody loves me anymore... Perhaps everyone has forgotten all about me, or just doesn't care for me as a friend anymore... OHH WELL.... FUCK 'EM....

Good Grief I need to find a better way to spend my time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts