Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Re: I love cruising Ebay...here\'s why...

Simon, I owe you a thanks!!
I checked out your last post about all the old skool gixxer parts. I got a front fender for my 86 750 for $5.00. It cost me more than that to have it shipped to me($6.90)

Sooo THANKS!!!

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

OneWheeler...you're welcome. But are you hooked on Ebay? I showed a coworker a few weeks ago where she could find vintage dresses and clothes on Ebay...She's spending a few hundred a week on a viscious ebay habit now...heroin is cheaper, from what I hear anyway.

It's handy having a web link here at work. I can bid almost 24/7.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

I wouldn't mind having another one, but my girlfriend would kill me. Hell I could use it for spare parts.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Unless his reserve is stupid I would buy it. But then I'd need to get BOTH motors big bored. That would suck...well, maybe not.

G

·
0 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601115414

Another RG...I wonder how many bolts are loose or missing. I wonder what his reserve is.
<hr></blockquote>

WOW!!!! That's an ultra rare 1989 model too!!! well according to the title anyway...
ha ha ha

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GixxerRacer371:

WOW!!!! That's an ultra rare 1989 model too!!! well according to the title anyway...
ha ha ha
<hr></blockquote>

Ohh...you actually read what he typed. I obviously didn't see that. Now I have to buy it because it MUST be the only "1989 R Le" in the whole world.

·
Registered
628 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OneWheelRider:
Simon, I owe you a thanks!!
I checked out your last post about all the old skool gixxer parts. I got a front fender for my 86 750 for $5.00. It cost me more than that to have it shipped to me($6.90)

Sooo THANKS!!!
<hr></blockquote>

oh shittttttt sorry ! That was me you bought it off our loverly postal service really sucks with the fees try buying a engine//ouch!

·
Registered
893 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jimmyhat:

oh shittttttt sorry ! That was me you bought it off our loverly postal service really sucks with the fees try buying a engine//ouch!
<hr></blockquote>
Ha! Ha! Is this a small world or what??

I was going to ask you if you were a gixxer.com member. Thanks for the fender, I really don't care about the shipping cost.
My front fender is cracked, it would cost a hell of alot more than that to have it fixed & painted.
If I ever do buy a engine from you, I'll drive over & pick it up personally!!

How much are you asking for your 1100 motor? What kind of shape is it in? I would like to do a 7-11.

·
Registered
628 Posts

well i was asking 1200 for a strong running engine. came with the header and the header is a high piped 97 srad flange bolt on to fit various pipes.
One wheeled rider have sent yah pictures and a email
jay

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I liked the first link. lol

I saw that auction the other day...too lazy to remove the engine so you hacksawwed the frame?

·
Registered
628 Posts

ha aaahahahahahah no so many frames here why let another pile up..
and i would not have done that. It was someone else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts