Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and I know there is a place for this but I would like like to sell some/all of my gsxr's.1990 GSXR 1100 Black/silver good paint, all polished frame/forks, 4" over arm that is chrome, yoshi duplex header,40 mm flatslides,polished wheels, really nice for a 90. $4000
1993 gsxr 750 white/yellow /purple, Yosh duplex header,and jet kit otherwise all stock,the body work is not cracked or broken anywhere but the paint scheme didn't turn out the way I expected,I really can't tell you how nice everything else is, it is really like new.otherwise all stock $3250
1986 gsxr 750 with 1255cc motor built by Cycle Concepts,Shnitz command center, some head work,
NX express 100 horse wet system with progressive controller and purge valve, Adams outlaw arm,Rc Comp 18" wheels,Mickey slicks front and rear,Shift light,Pingle dual outlet,cut down and reshaped tank,solo tail,MRE airshifter, MTC lock up clutch,90 model forks,six piston front brake,Pingle push button shift and N.O.S.,on board compressor,Top end oiler,40 mm lectrons,battery voltage minder,V&H sidewinder, lots of spares.The list goes on and on, All parts look and act like new becuase they are.No junk every thing is right, everything was done right.Best pass on motor 5.86(1/8) and 9.43(1/4) 1/8 mile was only a low 6 on the 1/4 mile pass so I believe 9.20's are easily attainable. On the bottle best pass so far is 5.63 but that with the progressive box turned back to 70%,5.50's are just a twist of the knob and a lite wieght rider away.Sixty foots in the low to mid 1.30's and I believe that high 1.20's are possible. I haven't sprayed this bike thru the 1/4 cuz of too short gearing but I really think 8.80's aren't dreaming.Damn quick little bike for the money I probably have invested 12k plus but the first $6800 takes it.
Thanks for any interest, I want to sell any or all of them and may trade for ? I am not getting out of bikes just clearing out some space and consolidating into one bike since I am moving to a house without the 1500 square foot shop in the back yard and I have to share the 2 car garage with my mustang.Not to mention the wife wants another child. Looking for 96-99 gsxr 600/750, 96-99 cbr 900,96-up zx7,98-up zx9, stock plastic/paint schemes preferred.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Moved to the For Sale Forum. Stuff sounds good though.
Bones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.