Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: I just can\'t believe this..tell me how would you feel?

I have ordered alot of things from him and he usually came through without a hitch...UNTIL RECENTLY. He completely dropped the ball on my last order, and I was told lie after lie about my parts...long story short, I will NEVER buy anything from Flatout again. They really need to get their sh!t together, get some more help if that's what you need, but don't BS the customer for 5 weeks on their parts, after already taking their money.
Flatout =

·
Registered
21 Posts

Sounds all too familiar to me... Lie after Lie about my Akrapovic bolt-on and when I would actually get it. I went with Flatout because they are a sponsor here... I had assumed that my experience was the exception, but that doesn't sound like the case.

I won't order anything from them again...

·
Registered
200 Posts

Sorry to hear that sexfreakr6. Man I wish i could help you some how like you guys helped me with the servo plate and wire in the harness. The tit can looks real good that is the one I put on my bike but still you ordered carbon and the box says carbon but is the tit. All I have to say is do not use that stupid servo plate that akro gives you it worked just long enough to getthe bike home and then load a new map and it causes the fi light to trigger.

·
Registered
941 Posts

Some one deleted the 1st post...whats this all about...

·
Registered
149 Posts

i assume someone had a problem with flatout, flatout complained to webmaster, webmaster purged comment to keep ad dough coming in. can anyone recommend where i should buy my puig db/race dark smoke screen from for my k5? lower the price the better, but want a reputable place

·
Registered
941 Posts

Sensoring on the site. Come on, I know that a moderator did not delete or alter a post because someone is trying to warn others about a bad business deal. You would think that they would not want tot associate this web site with a company if they are doing wrong to members or users of this site...I don't know what his post said because it was deleted or removed, but if there is a shady business outh there thats scamming someone, I would like to know about it so that they won't get my business. Since there is obviously something going on and someone is going to great lengths to cover it up, I will not be doing business with Flatout Motorcycles, thats for sure....

·
Registered
377 Posts

Sensoring on the site. Come on, I know that a moderator did not delete or alter a post because someone is trying to warn others about a bad business deal. You would think that they would not want tot associate this web site with a company if they are doing wrong to members or users of this site...I don't know what his post said because it was deleted or removed, but if there is a shady business outh there thats scamming someone, I would like to know about it so that they won't get my business. Since there is obviously something going on and someone is going to great lengths to cover it up, I will not be doing business with Flatout Motorcycles, thats for sure....
Shady buisness my ass, heres what happend.

The customer above ordered an evo II in carbon. We shipped it out but accediantly shipped out an evo in carbon overnight instead of the II. He calls us up we acknowldge the mistake and overnight the correct part number an evo II in carbon. So atleast the outside of the box said according to the LP part numbers. All we did was slice open the top of the box and insert the UPS return label for the first exhaust. This one too goes overnight.

Well I find this post send a pm to the user and tell him to leave me his house number. I give him a call at 10pm and find out that lp put a Ti can in a Carbon part # box. I offer a couple of options and should hear back from the customer today on what he'd like to do.

We can't open every single box that we get and make sure that the correct part is in there. This is actually the first time we've had an issue where the correct part wasn't in the factory packaged box.

and btw I didn't complain to the webmaster to remove anything.

·
Banned
14,060 Posts

The customer above ordered an evo II in carbon. We shipped it out but accediantly shipped out an evo in carbon overnight instead of the II. He calls us up we acknowldge the mistake and overnight the correct part number an evo II in carbon. So atleast the outside of the box said according to the LP part numbers. All we did was slice open the top of the box and insert the UPS return label for the first exhaust. This one too goes overnight.

Well I find this post send a pm to the user and tell him to leave me his house number. I give him a call at 10pm and find out that lp put a Ti can in a Carbon part # box. I offer a couple of options and should hear back from the customer today on what he'd like to do.

We can't open every single box that we get and make sure that the correct part is in there. This is actually the first time we've had an issue where the correct part wasn't in the factory packaged box.

What about the other complaints in this thread?

·
Registered
377 Posts

What about the other complaints in this thread?
I don't know the individual stories on the order. I only know this particular order as it was just created this week.

Every store has issues no one is going to be 100% perfect.
If someone has an issues best thing is give us an email or call us about your particular order. If you send us a pm it may not get checked as fast.

·
Registered
283 Posts

Try CCP Performance or Indy Superbikes. Guys are great, prices are right, customer service is awesome. Been a while since I ordered anything so I'm not exactly sure they are still in business. I sure hate to hear someone is having trouble with a site sponsor.

·
Registered
219 Posts

LP is known for tagging stuff wrong. They got some frame sliders wrong for me once. Doesn't surprise me in this case. First off, half the stuff in their catalog isn't even in stock at LP or hasn't been manufactured yet. Second, everything's on back order. Third, sometimes the part numbers don't match. And the dealer or distributor is the one who gets the black eye for it.

Clint

·
Registered
448 Posts

Wow, I read something like this on the R1 forum, about the same sponsor too. Thats two sites that have many people not liking the service they are getting.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Ummm i see these all over the net dammmmmmmm. i starting to smell fish in here. reading them makes me even mad!! they have this problems at R1 forum as well as 1000RR.net.!! Guess what !!someone delete the whole thread at 1000 RR . I'll be damm, flatout seems to control that 1000RR site. i wish teh members a asfe business deal. im sure they will nowafter all this .....

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126447

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.