Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a gixxer 600 aniversary edition. Its soooo awesome, this is my first bike and i am so in love with it. I cant wait to meet more people with gixxers!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I just bought a gixxer 600 aniversary edition. Its soooo awesome, this is my first bike and i am so in love with it. I cant wait to meet more people with gixxers!
Wow! It will be like, a party or a sorority or like something!

Like seriously, like I can't like wait to like meet like more like squids, or something!

Seriously, this is soooooooooooo awesome.

·
Registered
814 Posts
sigh..

1. go take an MSF course
2. shelf the gixxer 6 and find a much safer first bike
3. drop $1200 or so in gear
4. give that a year or so and then think about climbing in the saddle of the gix 6

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
sigh..

1. go take an MSF course
4. give that a year or so and then think about climbing in the saddle of the gix 6

And read the sticky threads in this forum.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
610 Posts
sigh..

1. go take an MSF course

One again, can't say it any better. This should be emailed to all new members.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hey av_fan and Rev.intrigue, I'm surprised that you guys don't have a standard msg for posts like this. You respond to these type posts so often that it would probably just be easy to click open word, right click copy, then right click paste in the post. You'd probably get a few more hours of ride time lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
+1. Let's start a friggin betting pool on how many of these "I just got my first bike and it is a gixxer and it is way too much bike for me and I'm a squid but I'm OK cause I rode a dirtbike once and I respect the bike and its OK cause I am different, and my bike is the bestest and I don't read the stickies and I didn't get proper gear cause I ran out of money and I've been riding for two days and I am totally awesome at this and how do you ride a wheelie...." bullshit posts there are per week. I will start my bid off with 25 per week. Any takers??

LOL

By the way.
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Hey av_fan and Rev.intrigue, I'm surprised that you guys don't have a standard msg for posts like this. You respond to these type posts so often that it would probably just be easy to click open word, right click copy, then right click paste in the post. You'd probably get a few more hours of ride time lol.
Ahh, the squids deserve PERSONALIZED flaming.

+1. Let's start a friggin betting pool on how many of these "I just got my first bike and it is a gixxer and it is way too much bike for me and I'm a squid but I'm OK cause I rode a dirtbike once and I respect the bike and its OK cause I am different, and my bike is the bestest and I don't read the stickies and I didn't get proper gear cause I ran out of money and I've been riding for two days and I am totally awesome at this and how do you ride a wheelie...." bullshit posts there are per week. I will start my bid off with 25 per week. Any takers??

LOL

By the way.
Welcome to the club.
Put me down for 26
I'll bet the next "noOb down"'s GSXR 1K on it

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
welcome to the site, and be careful...its got more power than you think
...but even though you "respect the power"
the brakes can very easily put you on the ground.

+1 on what the others said...

·
Registered
391 Posts
At least learn how to ride the thing I knowI at least two girls who bought new gsx-r600' s and never even ride them, the bike just collects dust don't let this happen to you
we talk alot about people buying 1k's for their first I know this is gixxer.com but what about all the people buying busa's as their first even a more powerful bike

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Guys, come on, give her a break
Lets do this up proper. Welcome to the site.

This thread is worthless without pics. We need to see the goods...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to GDC...

·
Registered
5,694 Posts

LOL
By the way.
Welcome to the club.
Put me down for 26
Per week??? I'll take 10... I know, seems low, but I'm guessing over half of them at LEAST have enough common sense to come in here, read the stickies, and then are too EMBARRASSED to post up...

·
Registered
7,447 Posts

LOL
By the way.
Welcome to the club.
Put me down for 26
Per week??? I'll take 10... I know, seems low, but I'm guessing over half of them at LEAST have enough common sense to come in here, read the stickies, and then are too EMBARRASSED to post up...
I'm sure this site has a lot of people who are "just lurkers" for that very reason. They want nice insight into their new sport, but don't want to expose their squidly truths.

·
Registered
257 Posts
its easy to get the girls to wear gear, think of gear as actual clothing you wear dailey,.. you can never have enough of it....you need it for every season and weather condition and in every color(usually matches bike, or color of the asphalt in most cases:): ) on that note ,
have fun and dont be a nasty bike skeeza

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
its easy to get the girls to wear gear, think of gear as actual clothing you wear dailey,.. you can never have enough of it....you need it for every season and weather condition and in every color(usually matches bike, or color of the asphalt in most cases:): ) on that note ,
have fun and dont be a nasty bike skeeza
Why is it that all of the girls around here ride in tank tops and shorts with their hair in a ponytail?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts