Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate religious extremism

http://www.break.com/index/crazy_phelps_family_on_tyra.html

I can't believe with all the knowledge humankind acquired in the past 100 years, there's still people who believe in GOD, I just can't understand. This women is so evil, teaching all this bullshit and hate to her daughters.

·
Registered
942 Posts
:wacko You can really feel God's love coming right through them, not claiming faith here but crazy people like that give christianity a bad name. :wacko

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
This was from the comments on the vid. I dont think I could have said it any better myself.

I feel sorry for the school these kids attend and for all the people who use their mom for a lawyer (sp?)

religion is just a way to controll idiots: the bible is shit i belive in a hier power but like wtf mate u cant prove god or jesus is real so how dose this lady think she can do that to poor familys i want to argue with her inperson and make fun of her belives cus she is insane
JoeMysterio said:
11/1/2006 1:00:47 PM

exactly: i think some fools take religion too far. I think of it like this; Darwins evolution theory was based on real things, it has some holes, but its a theory. Reliogion sees our creation as fucking magic. Its ludacris!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I hate extremist's but I am a firm beleiver in a higher power. To beleive that we are the only thng in the universe to me is crazy. I'm not saying jesus, Ala who ever else you have heard of im just saying their is something out there bigger then me. There is to much science cant prove. And dont say oh the big bang, Yeah they proved the big bang was possible within one one billionith of a degree if it wasn't that exact the world would have infintely expanded or collapsed

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daimian said:
I hate extremist's but I am a firm beleiver in a higher power. To beleive that we are the only thng in the universe to me is crazy. I'm not saying jesus, Ala who ever else you have heard of im just saying their is something out there bigger then me. There is to much science cant prove. And dont say oh the big bang, Yeah they proved the big bang was possible within one one billionith of a degree if it wasn't that exact the world would have infintely expanded or collapsed
well if there was a higher power, what phenomenon would create that higher power? a big bang?

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Let him who as no sin cast the first stone......

she sounded like a Pharisee to me.. These are the only people Christ publicly berated... Jesus hated religious structures of the day... and they hung him for it... Jesus loved the sinner... and hated the haughty

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
HaHa, ya its gets kinda funny if one uses anything thats close to reason. If God created us, who created god? The Hindu's believe the world rests on the elephant and the elephant on the tortoise ... when you ask "how about the tortoise they'll say "lets change the subject" :)

Or would there be right or wrong unless God existed? If you say yes, then God is indifferent to good and evil. If you say no, then there is a higher power than God dictating whats good and evil.

The old chicken and the egg problem. I find that most people that are very religious do not think that much about it. They must not because its not a very easy subject to have faith in.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hokus2 said:
Let him who as no sin cast the first stone......

she sounded like a Pharisee to me.. These are the only people Christ publicly berated... Jesus hated religious structures of the day... and they hung him for it... Jesus loved the sinner... and hated the haughty
Let there be justice for the unheard, and justice to fall on the overheard...

It is easier to make a camel go through the eye of a needle, than an unbeleiver (to my meaning: they do not understand what christianity is about...) , have the gates opened up for him (her)... :cheers

·
Registered
209 Posts
When i saw the clip i kept digging for ones on the family. I don't know who many of you remember about a couple of months ago there was that guy in PA the went into a almish school and killed some girls. But apparently the phelps were going to go protest that funeral. I think it's about time street justice rained down on these people. Like i've said before, i live in kansas and happened to be in Topeka one day when they were out protesting and was just in shock. I mean they even have their little kids out holding signs like "god hates america" and all that other stupid shit. I might be able to understand them being out in public protesting and shit, but at a funeral, come on give me a break. Seeing that just makes me sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m_bIsXhE8Y&mode=related&search=

·
Registered
514 Posts
You saw them?? You lucky bastard. If I saw them I'd have so much fun with them. Throwing eggs at them, shooting paintball gun at em. Pooping in a bucket for three weeks straight and tossing it on them, you know, the usual pranks.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I am a Christian and God does not condone what they are doing. they are giving Christianity a bad name. Alot of people these days that claim to be Christian are ruining the face of the church. Christian is not a religion by the way. its a relationship. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and its sad that people have become so full of themselves and think they are so smart that they dont believe it. There is a higher power. The Lord, Father of Jesus Christ, is real and is our God. Whether you believe in him that way or believe in him at all thats how it is. I hope everyone can come to see that before they pass. Eternity is such a long time. Im not expecting many people here to agree with my words I just had to put the truth out after reading alot of posts in this thread.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
snowromance said:
I am a Christian and God does not condone what they are doing. they are giving Christianity a bad name. Alot of people these days that claim to be Christian are ruining the face of the church. Christian is not a religion by the way. its a relationship. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and its sad that people have become so full of themselves and think they are so smart that they dont believe it. There is a higher power. The Lord, Father of Jesus Christ, is real and is our God. Whether you believe in him that way or believe in him at all thats how it is. I hope everyone can come to see that before they pass. Eternity is such a long time. Im not expecting many people here to agree with my words I just had to put the truth out after reading alot of posts in this thread.
+1 :thumbup

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Your not the same person you were yesterday and what kind if person do you expect to be for eternity? What ya gunna do with all that time on your hands? The very notion of unchanging eternity seems like it could be a pretty good definition of hell itself.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.