Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Julia_ said:
I am sooo chuffed, I will be one of 2 service advisers at P&H Bikes in Crawley! I can't believe it!
Cool but the Brighton shop would have been better for you. I guess in summer you can fly up the A24 on the bike.

Well done

Axel

·
Registered
99 Posts
Driving a car is very overated . Buy a tourer and a thick jacket ( for winter , its not far away now )

·
Registered
120 Posts
fair play julia, i was going to go for that job, but the numpty's left the signs up for about 2 weeks after applications closed!!!

ho hum, well done anyhow, i'm sure we'll come into contact over time.

I heard p+h broghton have jacked aprilia which means we're the only aprilia dealer in the south east now,

good luck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
silverswood said:
Driving a car is very overated . Buy a tourer and a thick jacket ( for winter , its not far away now )
learn to drive and get a car if you have the option - for every day work commuting its safer warmer and generally more pleasant when considering the shitty English climate. Also having a full car licence is always handy.

Commuting day in and day out out on a bike through a british winter is just not enjoyable.

congrats on the job julia.

·
Registered
733 Posts
do many people ride bikes in U.K winters.??? i been there 4 times all in winter but saw very few bikes onb the roads north or south.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of people ride bikes through the autumn and winter, the bikes are usually crappy cause a nice bike will get corroded etc! Of course, there are the couriers (poor chaps) who ride everywhere in the cold etc on their winter hacks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts