Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, so I heard about how if I dropped a couple teeth in the rear I would be doing all these killer tricks
and stuff because of the massive HP gains and um that torck thing everyone talks about.

Well, I had him pull two in the back left, one in the back right, and both front teeth
just to be sure I covered everything. Man, my butt dyno told me I gained 50 Brace HP and I know it is accurate because I was wearing my assless chaps like you guys suggested!

Not only can I pull 12 o'clock wheelies without even cracking my throttle open, I can whistle dixie and spit 35 feet easy! Everyone should do this mod right away man and just think, I'll get like 50 bucks from the tooth fairy! What mod should I do next with that money?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damn, dude. I hate to tell you this, but you were supposed to add teeth to the rear. You already had him drop two in front, that's a good start. Do you still have the ones from the rear? If so take them and put them back. If you have a little brother, I would take some of his too so you can add even more teeth to the rear.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
dude and while your at the dentist you might want to ask for a nice set of 520 gold braces to go around those teeth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts