1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,302 Posts
Pure sex right there.... o_O

·
Registered
141 Posts
How does the Yosh exhaust compare to others for HP? Do you still run ABS on track? I really like the look of the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i still run abs - i dosnt go off often for me - im very smooth with braking. the yosh exhaust is the best dollar value for power there is, and everyone else copied it. - mine is not standard issue look close.

jason

·
Registered
141 Posts
I noticed it was titanium and the diameter appears larger, but pictures will skew things. I want to change my exhaust, mainly for sound, but I don't like throwing money away for little gains.

Thanks for answering these questions.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you already have an exhaust. it depends on what it is but if you dont the yosh or spark have the most to gain

jason

·
Registered
141 Posts
if you already have an exhaust. it depends on what it is but if you dont the yosh or spark have the most to gain

jason
Thank you very much for your answer. I bought a Yosh full SS version very early. Your bike looks great. I very much value your opinion. If I retire my ZX10 from track duty I will contact you about a build of gsxr.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Really solid Jason,
Looks so Race Duty and really dig how you did the winglets !
Got a few more pics ?... ground level profile and frontal please, thx

G

·
Registered
412 Posts
Everyone raves on about how good your work is, that bike shows it, beautiful (y)

·
Administrator
13,798 Posts
Gorgeous mate thanks for sharing

·
Registered
36 Posts
you made it beautiful beautiful ...... I have an R 2018 .... I detached the ABS fuse ,placed 19x18 with tubes and pads Z04 .... carbon silencer + track fairings with a Dunlop KR train slick .... I shot on the track with ease on the times I was doing with my previous ZX 10r 2012 configured supertock ... truly a valid bike this Suzuki
have you changed engine management and traction ??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Two questions. What front fender is that, and which Yoshimura exhaust is it? Theres no carbon fiber on the front section???

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you made it beautiful beautiful ...... I have an R 2018 .... I detached the ABS fuse ,placed 19x18 with tubes and pads Z04 .... carbon silencer + track fairings with a Dunlop KR train slick .... I shot on the track with ease on the times I was doing with my previous ZX 10r 2012 configured supertock ... truly a valid bike this Suzuki
have you changed engine management and traction ??
im running the stock ecu - with lots of dyno time. special slipper clutch at the track i run my tc on 1 or off i still use the abs - but galespeed master and gp tech thumb brake.

·
Registered
36 Posts
im running the stock ecu - with lots of dyno time. special slipper clutch at the track i run my tc on 1 or off i still use the abs - but galespeed master and gp tech thumb brake.
ok thanks, you have the rear wheel set back and the fork flush with the plate ...... does it work as geometry?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts