Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1978 KZ1000 - Mikuni 29mm smoothbores; K&N filters; yes it was lowered and stretched; kick start only (broken starter solenoid :p)

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
No full pics? :dunno

Some day when I have time I want to pick up a CB750 or maybe a CBX1000 (the inline-6 one) if I can find one and build a café racer :)

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Some day when I have time I want to pick up a CB750 or maybe a CBX1000 (the inline-6 one) if I can find one and build a café racer :)
I had a '82 CB750F Super Sport WAY back in the day, fun bike for an old girl.

BTW, this isn't my actual bike.......

Think the Ex destroyed all those pix.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts

After which said ex accidentally off Niagara Falls?

1,931 Posts

Thats a great looking bike. If i had one, i can picture it sitting in the garage much more than me riding her.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
this isn't even mine but it's a cool 'vintage-ish' bike. A buddy of mine does some neat builds - this is his latest creation. The CBX 1100 was a classic, with that giant-assed 6 hanging from the frame.

On top of a serious rebuild of literally everything, he spliced-on gsxr 1000 suspension / brakes and voila:

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
this isn't even mine but it's a cool 'vintage-ish' bike. A buddy of mine does some neat builds - this is his latest creation. The CBX 1100 was a classic, with that giant-assed 6 hanging from the frame.

On top of a serious rebuild of literally everything, he spliced-on gsxr 1000 suspension / brakes and voila:

Thats a sweet ass bike:thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is a seriously wicked looking bike! The original was pretty bad ass for it's day in 1979. As well as the original super bike the 1973 Kawasaki Z1. Here are mine both are 100% original and have never been restored.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That is a seriously wicked looking bike! The original was pretty bad ass for it's day in 1979. As well as the original super bike the 1973 Kawasaki Z1. Here are mine both are 100% original and have never been restored.

Totally envious of that Honda... Definitely a sick bike!

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I've always wanted one of these when I was younger .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
111 Posts

Sick CBX very cool

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
The root-beer & orange "Z" has always been my favorite color!
I remember the 1st Z1rTC and CBX we got in when I was working for 1 of the largest dealers in the state.
1st two from the crate were pitted against each other on the streets of NYC.
It's almost like it was yesterday and it was over 30 years ago!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
That is a seriously wicked looking bike! The original was pretty bad ass for it's day in 1979. As well as the original super bike the 1973 Kawasaki Z1. Here are mine both are 100% original and have never been restored

I've had 2 Z1's but not as nice as yours very nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts