Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can\'t wait to pull Simon over this summer!

What does everyone think about cops? And how they affect where and how you ride? I personally think most of them are pricks, and I am one.... go figure. A police officer is neither a pig nor a rat.... talk amongst yourselves.

Simon... You know I wouldn't even try, God knows I would have to find you in all that grass before I could give you a ticket! j/k

[ 01-07-2003, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: speedtrapper ]

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Re: I can\'t wait to pull Simon over this summer!

Hey Hoser!! How are things at the jail? (he works there) I'll sent you an email.

Cops are cool...especially the ones that give you verbal warnings for 120 in a 55...oh, wait...you got a written warning for that while I got the verbal

Did you sell your FZR yet? the weather's been great lately...50-something today.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts

Just doing their job. I give MSF classes to 12 of them once a year at a discount (so big its almost free) You can't knock Karma. I still got that 95 in a 55 ticket last Aug. though. One ticket every ten years is not to bad. Still wish it did not cost me 295.00
Bones

·
Registered
123 Posts

Some of my friends a Police ladies and my mates dad got pulled for doing 90mph on a dual carrigeway on his Kwak, the copper told him to stop being a twat then said race you to the bridge!! The copper won!!

·
Registered
893 Posts

Originally posted by jools:
Some of my friends a Police ladies and my mates dad got pulled for doing 90mph on a dual carrigeway on his Kwak, the copper told him to stop being a twat then said race you to the bridge!! The copper won!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hahaha! That's great. My wife & I ride with a couple of cops she works with. (she is the court admin in a small city outside of Spokane)These guy's are SPEED DEMONS! One of them rides a ZX1100, the other a V-max. The first time I rode with them was wild. They were doing 100+ in a 55 on back roads. I thought...hey, I'll ride as fast as they want to go. If we get pulled over, I will let THEM do the talking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts