Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sort of...

I also picked Porsche and Ferrari bodys for it, but they have yet to be painted. I'm totally stoked to try it out this weekend.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
HPI kicks ass..u did an awesome job on the body....tune carefully bro

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
looks awesome man!
i want one!!!

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how fast does that thing go?
65 out of the box... but today i took it to get tuned and the guy smashed it.

The owner of the shop felt so bad he decided to give me another car PLUS an intake, exhaust, and suspension setup. He said it will easily do 90+ after these mods, but I'll never find a place to test those speeds.

Either way.... dude jacked my shit up. now I'm getting about 400 in upgrades!

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats bad ass! How much was just the car?
No point in looking at the cost of "Just the car" considering you need a zillion other things along with it.

You can get a low end car for around 300, and the good ones can go up over 2500.

I paid about 600 out the door with everything i could ever need.... after the mods the owner is giving me. normal cost would be around 900 for my setup. plus they charge 100 to tune the engine (no cost to me because they destroyed my first car, lol). but that would put me around 1k i guess.

ah well, you only live once!

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought a bunch of bodies to swap out too... Here's one I sprayed today. Still needs stickers though.

Next one I'm going to try some pinstriping..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.