Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehehe, well i picked up a 99 rs250, im fuggin stoked about it. it doesnt run, the motor needs a bunch of money thrown at it. i think it will be great fun once its going, until then i have the ysr 60 that ill race with cmrra. anyone else gonna be at the streets on june 4-5??? isnt the wera race at the big track that weekend too?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#2 cylinder looks like something went past the ring and bounced around in the cylinder for some time, there is some roughness on the crank as well, weather or not that is a problem i dont know it seems like it would indicate that something is wrong in there for metal bits to be bouncing around. ick......

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
yeah, split the cases and clean out the crank bearings and see if anything in the cases got gouged up. then get the cylinder fixed, new pistons put her back together and let her rip!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im well looking forward to it, it should be great fun to go out and bare ass people, er.. embarass, er whatever....see you all at willow:) so no ones gonna be at the streets with cmrra it looks like, how about big willow with wera??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.