Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Lol I got more to worry about then people on a forum. You don't bother me in the slightest, I will enjoy proving you wrong over and over. It will be fun in fact. In 19 years I will make sure to treat new riders with more respect. But being a nameless git on a forum make even the weakest tough guys.

You can dish out but not take back in, love it. Oh well, better get tougher skin or you might not make it. Too funny, maybe you need warm milk or a puppy. Touche

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Lol I got more to worry about then people on a forum. You don't bother me in the slightest, I will enjoy proving you wrong over and over. It will be fun in fact. In 19 years I will make sure to treat new riders with more respect. But being a nameless git on a forum make even the weakest tough guys.

You can dish but not take back, love it. Oh well, better get tougher skin or you might not make it. Too funny, maybe you need warm milk or a puppy. Touche

ENGLISH?

Do you speak it?

Turns out..... revenge is best served hot......., or at least warm, and/or at least coherent. Pick one?.

You..... mad bro?
;Wink

·
Administrator
13,338 Posts
Wtf happened in here ... Op you will find forums are filled with people that have different ways of talking/posting.

Some will be straight to the point others will be a bit more ‘gentle’ ... Iron wasn’t being rude or condescending , as far as I’m concerned your welcome normally would have burned you too a crisp after being flamed for purchasing a sports bike as your first.

We can always take it there and “discuss” that if you wish ;)

·
Super Moderator
15,148 Posts

You can dish but not take back, love it. Oh well, better get tougher skin or you might not make it. Too funny, maybe you need warm milk or a puppy. Touche
You weren't disrespected. Stop yer bitchin. And who's being a tough guy? I basically said that if what I said upset you, then you might not like it here. That's being a tough guy?

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
ENGLISH?

Do you speak it?

Turns out..... revenge is best served hot......., or at least warm, and/or at least coherent. Pick one?.

You..... mad bro?
;Wink
Just got toasted by my phone while at work, auto correct at it's finest!

Mad? No, I just got a motorcycle and get to be here with you fine folks.

COME AT ME BRO! :grin2:

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wtf happened in here ... Op you will find forums are filled with people that have different ways of talking/posting.

Some will be straight to the point others will be a bit more ‘gentle’ ... Iron wasn’t being rude or condescending , as far as I’m concerned your welcome normally would have burned you too a crisp after being flamed for purchasing a sports bike as your first.

We can always take it there and “discuss” that if you wish ;)
I expected as much, I did a lot of homework before I got this and I also discussed the subject on Youtube before jumping in.

I have been on BBS system since the 80's Commodore 64 Era (born 1978) and early 90's AOL, been on forums since they came out more or less. I know how people are, there is the same type of people on every forum imaginable.

I am honestly not bothered, if I was I would be getting a little more "insidious" than I am now. I expected no less and there is a hell of a lot more things to worry about than that.

I can take it and dish it out too. I just prefer certain responses than other, but oh well. We don't always get what we want, if I did I would have a brand new Gixxer instead of a used one.

Enjoying my GSXR 600 whether people agree with my choice or not.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
This thread has run it's course

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.