Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long do i have to be a squid? i cant ride my bike because it doesnt run underwater. or am i the only person that had that prob? i cant wait to ride, i even washed my bike and armor-alled the seat and tires. boy is it shinny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,907 Posts
Did you apply enough grease to your rotors? Did you remove the lube on your throttle? Did you supply your blinkers with the right amount of fluids?

....Geez you squids.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i forgot about the turn signals, but i did use teflon spray on the rotors and brake pads. also i deflated the tires to about 6 psi, i heard it was better for rock crawling. Please inform me of anything i forgot so i can ride saftly. oh yeah i did repack the muffler bearings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,907 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jabtay:
i forgot about the turn signals, but i did use teflon spray on the rotors and brake pads. also i deflated the tires to about 6 psi, i heard it was better for rock crawling. Please inform me of anything i forgot so i can ride saftly. oh yeah i did repack the muffler bearings.<hr></blockquote>


6psi??? 6 P-S-I??? You spelled it wrong I think...you probably mean 6 PIS.... as in what we do when der is somthin wrong wid da bike like dis
or you can turn around and do dis
...make sure you PIS on your bike...if you meant 6 PIS like you pissed on it 6 times, den dats good...dats probably why ur not a squid no mo and ur awarded a novice title der...congratulations....

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]</p>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,162 Posts
Mine works underwater

Only because I got me a set of muffler bearings installed when I got the bike. Not to mention the seat belt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was afraid to try to drive underwater. wasnt sure if the muffler bearings would help that much. with that knowledge, i will be enjoying many days of underwater travel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,866 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by migz123:



6psi??? 6 P-S-I??? You spelled it wrong I think...you probably mean 6 PIS.... as in what we do when der is somthin wrong wid da bike like dis
or you can turn around and do dis
...make sure you PIS on your bike...if you meant 6 PIS like you pissed on it 6 times, den dats good...dats probably why ur not a squid no mo and ur awarded a novice title der...congratulations....

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]
<hr></blockquote>

Get out of this forum, fast, you'll lose your mind. I did long ago... hence me not staying here longer than to see if anything useful was posted and leave... this is more of a test forum than anything else..

Squids
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Installed a neet airbag on mine, but had to take it off because it kept activating when breaking hard and knocking me off the back of the bike. Also as far as riding underwater, if you are going fast enough you should be able to skim across the surface of the water and use your feet as outriggers. At least thats what I do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,958 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hassmaschine:


this is more of a test forum than anything else..

<hr></blockquote>

Test forum? Fucking Test Forum? Do you see anyone here posting test messages? This is a highly technical forum where advanced new products are developed. It's where talented engineers come to discuss ideas for the brave new world.

Test forum? Why I oughta...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:


Test forum? Fucking Test Forum? Do you see anyone here posting test messages? This is a highly technical forum where advanced new products are developed. It's where talented engineers come to discuss ideas for the brave new world.

Test forum? Why I oughta...
<hr></blockquote>

hmmm....

i am thinking of somehow linking a hairdryer to rubber balloons via some tubing for some extra thrust!!

possibly linked to a bottle containing sherbert so when water is added then the sherbert would produce more gas which could give even more thrust !!

is this a good idea or should i just fit a homemade no2 system to my peugeot??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,958 Posts
Originally posted by Kennedy:
but the gas would have to be flamable.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">mixing it with lemonade might work?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top