Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....so I did this:

I switched my front brake lever with the clutch lever. Brake on left, clutch on right.

My throttle is now on the left.

I switched the rear brake lever with the gear shifter lever. Brake on left, shifter on right.

Gear sequence is changed to 1 up, 5 down.

My Tachometer & Speedo needle now goes counter-clockwise

I have to twist LEFT to start the ignition.

My turn signal & horn are on the right.

My kickstand is on the right.

...Now I feel unique..and great...imagine riding my bike now eh? I know you all want to try....you can try my bike any time.

G

·
i dont see how different that is to our bikes over here, uno thats the reason we ride on the other side of the road!...derrr!

see

you may aswell move down under!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I was gonna say, aren't all bikes like that? Must be 'cos we ride on the left

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
Man I was going to start talking about you people that ride on the wrong side os the road but I guess you fellas beat me to it

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
hey! but doesn't that make the turn-signals backwards now? Shouldn't you have swapped them from left to right as well? And what about countersteering? Do you have to "push left to go right" now? Enquiring minds wanna know.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bmfgsxr:
i dont see how it is possible that you switched your rear brake lever, and shift lever?<hr></blockquote>

easy ..just turn the bottom end around and the back wheel also

·
Registered
919 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bmfgsxr:
i dont see how it is possible that you switched your rear brake lever, and shift lever?<hr></blockquote>

maybe he rides a old british bike, they are the wrong way around. Or maybe he just fitted the engine

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey MIGZ123, thats the best method yet to keep someone from riding off on your bike. Damn theiving bastards!!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rpeker79:
Hey MIGZ123, thats the best method yet to keep someone from riding off on your bike. Damn theiving bastards!!<hr></blockquote>

Its so unstealabe....even I can't steal it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts