Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by the 05 636

I dont know why but it really gets my jucies flowing :lol: i think that might just be the next. i know its super early, but I amg oing to start searching the salvage yards, I got the ok from the wife

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
All modern bikes are made of butter, and the newer they are, the lighter and weaker they are.

The new Kawi is difficult to setup, as were the previous 03-04 year models.

If you were gonna by a new 600, I'd hold out for 2006 as I'm sure the GSXR will be a big update as well as changes for the Honda and Yamaha.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All modern bikes are made of butter, and the newer they are, the lighter and weaker they are.

The new Kawi is difficult to setup, as were the previous 03-04 year models.

If you were gonna by a new 600, I'd hold out for 2006 as I'm sure the GSXR will be a big update as well as changes for the Honda and Yamaha.
Yeah i was kinda thinking that also, but who knows. Id like to findsomeone who is running the 05 and talk to them about it. either way though i am sure it will handel better then the 01 gsxr i have right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.