Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran to the ATM tonight and saw this asshole parked at the gym in the same plaza. Looks red because of my awesome cell phone pic but it was actually more of a super ignoramous burnt orange. Pure sex (especially in that color) as Lambos usually are. :drool

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...shouts out to him (or her for all we know) for actually taking the thing out. Most of the guys around here keep their exotics in their heated garages, as I probably would too! That would be a Sunday only car for me. :lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
They start at $203k and go up from there

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
Over here that's over half a million ... love the pricing in Aust , not
I know right everything is expensive as here. New release video games are $100 and even with the conversion rate we are getting ripped. Good luck finding a pack of smokes for under $20 too..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
Empty parking lot, I would parked ad close and awkwardly next to it as I could. Because I'm THAT guy

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Empty parking lot, I would parked ad close and awkwardly next to it as I could. Because I'm THAT guy

This is the exact reason why I would park my fancy cars alllllll the way at the end of the lot,away from everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Close enough to the driver side door that the guy couldn't even open it! :biggrin

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Ran to the ATM tonight and.....
Given that we see your driver's-side mirror* in the pic and that's what you consider 'running' to the ATM, maybe you need to get a membership at that gym.

.... Americans

* speaking of which, wtf did you do to break it? Overly-enthusiastic de-icing from your bean-town days?

·
Super Moderator
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Given that we see your driver's-side mirror* in the pic and that's what you consider 'running' to the ATM, maybe you need to get a membership at that gym.

.... Americans
:lol
* speaking of which, wtf did you do to break it? Overly-enthusiastic de-icing from your bean-town days?
The mirror isn't broken. It's just reflecting the black strip that runs down the back of the doors of my wife's Honda. Guess it's there so I couldn't possibly open my door and scratch the lambo! :wackoDoes look that way from the pic though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts