Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked the ravens to beat the titans which happened. I picked the panthers to destroy the cards and it seems the universe confused what i said and is somehow having the cards completely owning carolina. :wtf Ahh the joys of the playoff's where the impossible always happens. Hell i had more confidence in the panters beating the cards then ravens beating the titans. Then again titan fans are prolly super pissed.

For tommorrow i got the giants and the steelers winning. Prolly will get one of those wrong now after the panthers choking.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
holey crap man!!! What the hell is going on here??!! 5 picks from Delhomme and Steve Smith with one catch??!! I'm not a big Carolina fan but I did not see this happening at all.

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it is his birthday, maybe he just wants to get this game over quick so he can get to his party. Wouldn't want it to be a tie and to go into overtime and ruin it so a blowout was a better idea?

I dunno i feel for you man, this game sucks. I think he has more passes to the cardinals then his own receivers.

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am just glad I don't gamble. In most of these playoff games I have picked the wrong team to win. Some of these games have been very surprising.
Yup i def would have lost some money this weekend if i did. Seems alot of sure games these days go the otherway. Teams that people should beat they loose to but teams they have no bussiness wining against they beat.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I had the Ravens and the Cards but I didn't see this big of a blowout. Yikes.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
FUCK YEAH :punk

I have made so much fucking money since wild card weekend.

I have been 100% I had the Cards and my butt was puckered before the game - but I thought it was going to be 21-17 ish at best not what happened.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I'm 3-3 so far on the weekend. I still think the Eagles will win it all especially after seeing them pick apart the Giants today. I'm thinking it will be Ravens vs Eagles in the big show and the Eagles win it all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts