Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Right guys my outside pads are sitting loose on my k front wheel and theyre driveing me nuts ratteling off the disk. Brakes work fine but the pistons retract too far causeing the pads to have space to move. I take it this is the shimming yous are talking aboutif so what are you useing to over come this?

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have 2000 gsxr600 had carbs redone 2 years ago and 3 weeks ago bike started running terrible sounds congested ..its running but sputtering and back firing. Had carbs cleaned and synced again but its doing the same thing....any thoughts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
HI

Has any one used k 1-3 series 1000 rears on bikes?

Reason i ask is after reading this page I was able to get hold of a rear and so put in and its was a very snug fit spacer wise but my big issue is chain alignment. Now its off and very tight I am thinking that the hub off set is different to a k series 600-750? Srad sproket carriers will not work.

If anyone has a 1000 rear in would love to know if you have same issues as mine.

·
Registered
590 Posts
sorry to resurrect an old thread -- is there a weight savings over srad wheels?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
To get my post count up to view photos. But now I realize I'm just stupid and could have bumped multiple times on one post :hammer
You can view photos with a zero post count. You can post pics with zero post count using the site uploader.
Post whoring really pisses the Staff off....and is against the rules

·
Registered
13 Posts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is what I saw in the post I was interested in. Sorry about the "Post whoring" I was unaware of this. Where about's are the rules so that I don't piss anymore off.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I know this is an OLD thread but the information on the spacers might have just changed my life. So as a thank you I've added an updated link to the spacers

Item #13

61 - 73 of 73 Posts