Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so after one unsuccessfull attempt to ask how removing the cervo engine for the suzuki exhaust tuning valve, ill ask again.
I have yosh TRS stainless slip-on with the wire to the servo removed and the wire to the ecu unplugged. Problem is the cervo is still sitting in my frame doing notting, but put weight on the bike.
How to remove it? Any tutorial? Easy to do?
I whant to ear from the ones who have done it, photo may help.
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Ok, so after one unsuccessfull attempt to ask how removing the cervo engine for the suzuki exhaust tuning valve, ill ask again.
I have yosh TRS stainless slip-on with the wire to the servo removed and the wire to the ecu unplugged. Problem is the cervo is still sitting in my frame doing notting, but put weight on the bike.
How to remove it? Any tutorial? Easy to do?
I whant to ear from the ones who have done it, photo may help.
Thanks for your time.
It's just two bolts... Prop the tank up, unscrew the two 4mm allen bolts (you'll see them from the outside of the frame, right by the servo. They go all the way through to the "bracket" that holds the servo motor on...) Unscrew those two bolts, and the servo motor and bracket will pop right out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
RUSirius is right on......I just did this to my '03 1k about a month ago. Once you prop the tank up you'll see what he is talking about. I took the seat off as well, but really didn't need to......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks brothers...seems like i tought it would be a more delicate ''weld some wires'' kind of operation.
Glad its that simple

1 - 5 of 5 Posts