Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to Pronounce \'SRAD\'

Sorry for the n00b question, but I've been hearing both lately. Just want to lay any doubt to rest..

'Ess-rad' or 'Sir-ad'?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Re: How to Pronounce \'SRAD\'

kind of an interesting question. i have never really used in in speech yet but in my mind its ess-rad. never thought of sir-rad, that doesnt seem right to me.

matter of preference i guess

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Rather not leave it at that! I really want to know!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

I always hear and pronounce it as SCRAD

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

es-rad

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

Originally posted by GIXXERJIMMY:
Somebody asked did ask me once if I had a Siradee..I wanted to slap him after I figured out what he was asking
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

I am with korn shradd

·
Registered
288 Posts

who cares?
srad is nothing more than suzuki ram air direct you assclowns. the 600, 750, 1000, and tl1000r and the tl1000s all have the srad used on them, so why dont you call it what it is instead of what kind of ram air youve got on it

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts

Originally posted by sycogixxer750:
who cares?
srad is nothing more than suzuki ram air direct you assclowns. the 600, 750, 1000, and tl1000r and the tl1000s all have the srad used on them, so why dont you call it what it is instead of what kind of ram air youve got on it
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sounds like someone needs to get off the high horse!!! :bitchslap

He didnt ask what it stands for!!

Over here in Cali most of the people you talk to call it S-Rad, from what I have seen a lot of easy coast people call it Shrad...

I dont want to sound racist cause I am not, but it seem that more black men call it ShRAD then the white men do... I dont know if that is what most people have seen, but from the mail order places that I have friends working at, that is what they tell me.

For me, I call it a S-Rad..
Works for me..

John

·
Registered
658 Posts

Well I guess if you have a little spanish roll in ya, it would sound like esse-rrad. But S-rad is what I go with.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts