Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried just about everything yesterday I got it to pull up at 10k for about 3s anyone have any suggestions for me it would be helpful get at me thanks

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,797 Posts
What a first post. No intro, no punctuation, just a stupid question that is already answered around a billion times all over the internet. If you need to ask that question, you don't know how to ride a motorcycle and should probably be focusing on more basic riding skills before you try the most basic 'stunt' there is.

I beg your pardon, let me put that to you in terms you might better understand:

pull in the clutch rev the motor to redline let the clutch go youll look crazy awesome to all your friends brah man itll be amazing let us know how it goes make sure someone is recording video whatever you do dont wear protective gear thats for stoopid peeple

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a first post. No intro, no punctuation, just a stupid question that is already answered around a billion times all over the internet. If you need to ask that question, you don't know how to ride a motorcycle and should probably be focusing on more basic riding skills before you try the most basic 'stunt' there is.

pull in the clutch rev the motor to redline let the clutch go youll look crazy awesome to all your friends brah man itll be amazing let us know how it goes make sure someone is recording video
Well you should know that my crash i had .I ended in the hospital for 5 months and frist thing that hit the ground was the back of my head and I haven't tried to wheele since then and was 2 years ago thank you very much. And I just got back on a bike ... and thanks being an ass I thought this place is for riders helping other riders out. Besides the only dumb ass question is the one that is not asked .and I've been riding since 2005 .but I guess you most be perfect and not lost your memory of how you should do things on your bike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is KAOSgixxer600 nice to meet everyone on here ..... does anyone know were i can get a stunt cage for my 07 gsxr600? Please let me know if you know were i can get my hands on one thank you

·
Registered
Accurate Butt Dyno
119 Posts
Well you should know that my crash i had .I ended in the hospital for 5 months and frist thing that hit the ground was the back of my head and I haven't tried to wheele since then and was 2 years ago thank you very much. And I just got back on a bike ... and thanks being an ass I thought this place is for riders helping other riders out. Besides the only dumb ass question is the one that is not asked .and I've been riding since 2005 .but I guess you most be perfect and not lost your memory of how you should do things on your bike
Let me "help" you. Don't try and wheelie your bike. If you have been riding for 15 years, have crashed trying to do it, and this is a question you pose, then rest assured it's probably above your skill level.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before my crash I was able to wheele i was getting them down till I went down and did get back into riding after the crash i just rod around town. And i just bought another gsxr600 about a month ago and I just started to try to do wheelies again

·
Registered
22 Posts

pull in the clutch rev the motor to redline let the clutch go youll look crazy awesome to all your friends brah man itll be amazing let us know how it goes make sure someone is recording video whatever you do dont wear protective gear thats for stoopid peeple
Watch out boys. We have a guy who thinks he's the best and coolest ever! Don't mind him OP. People on this site have a wealth of knowledge, but from what I have seen, a HUGE portion of the regular posters are absolute POS who think they are gods because they post a lot.

That being said, search through ebay as much as you can if you are looking for those kinda oddball parts. As for doing a wheelie, it is just simply practice. Clutch-ups are the only realistic option if you are just learning. A 600 really isn't designed for just raw power wheelies. Granted, it is possible, especially with complex body movement. Find an abandoned area and just practice. The single biggest thing holding you back is just a (well placed) fear. Finding the balance between power and laying on your back is hard and as you clearly know already, it can go badly. As long as you are aware of the risk and do it in semi-responsible areas, ride on!

·
7,797 Posts
.... but from what I have seen, a HUGE portion of the regular posters are absolute POS who think they are gods because they post a lot.....
I'm an absolute piece of shit, you say? For flaming someone whose intro post is an idiotic question, asked without even bothering to search, by vomiting an entire paragraph with no spellcheck, grammarcheck or punctuation?

You might want to change your tampon darling, before you start name-calling out here. There are forum rules and guidelines, which it appears TWO dickheads in this thread are too lazy to bother learning.

But you go girl - you're cool.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Watch out boys. We have a guy who thinks he's the best and coolest ever! Don't mind him OP. People on this site have a wealth of knowledge, but from what I have seen, a HUGE portion of the regular posters are absolute POS who think they are gods because they post a lot.

That being said, search through ebay as much as you can if you are looking for those kinda oddball parts. As for doing a wheelie, it is just simply practice. Clutch-ups are the only realistic option if you are just learning. A 600 really isn't designed for just raw power wheelies. Granted, it is possible, especially with complex body movement. Find an abandoned area and just practice. The single biggest thing holding you back is just a (well placed) fear. Finding the balance between power and laying on your back is hard and as you clearly know already, it can go badly. As long as you are aware of the risk and do it in semi-responsible areas, ride on!
I agree,, this forum has a lot of useful information, but the regular users here are Jackoffs.
if they had some REAL administrative order, those jackoffs would be gone..

OP, watch a lot of YouTube videos,, theirs a lot on beginning wheelies on sport bikes. Take your time, and enjoy your bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I been make a point to go for an hour or two a day and try to get them down I'm getting maybe a foot off the ground or so

·
7,797 Posts
I agree,, this forum has a lot of useful information, but the regular users here are Jackoffs.
if they had some REAL administrative order, those jackoffs would be gone..

OP, watch a lot of YouTube videos,, theirs a lot on beginning wheelies on sport bikes. Take your time, and enjoy your bike.
Interesting: So we have two new members who have contributed nothing, criticizing forum old timers who are the ones who have actually contributed to the community, especially to newcomers and those learning who join the community (and follow published forum rules guidelines).

So I have two questions:

1) Why are you pissing and moaning about old timers? About what exactly?
2) What have you contributed out here, pray tell?

Seems to me that you and fastandstupid are just a couple of whiny little bitches. Why don't you pop your boyfriend's cock back in your mouth and relax, buddy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts