1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Hey................ that's Devilman isn't it???

Oh shit....... I'll probably regret that one.........

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Bwhaaaaaaaaa.
Holy shit. I used to fish like that when I was a kid. I would either use a car battery like that or an old phone that you crank up the dial to send electric signal to operator. Used to have a blast
Literally. You'll be surprise how many fish would just float on water with that battery.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
He has a freggin Mississippi State hat on! I think the battery is for the trolley motor though. I have see the other done as well and heard of the phone dial thing. Thats funny. Gives us a postive out look down here....kinda like savages or something....I think refered to as ********. Funny nonetheless.

·
Registered
868 Posts
nice one.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thats funny shit.

But anybody ever seen the real method they use down that way....?
Its called "Noodling".....Im sure a bunch of yall know what it is but for those who dont...

When they go Noodling...they go in fresh water bare handed...no pole no yoyo. Nuttin. Then they feel around in the water lookin for caves. Then they stick their hands in there and the fukin cat fish they pull out are massive ! ! ! ! . Its crazy. It dont even look normal.

Its somethin like that......I seen it on T.V.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.