Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 98 750 SRAD, and I am 6'3, and i was wondering how much I can actually raise and adjust the bike to fit me better, both in the front and the rear without affecting stability and drivability?
Also i have been looking for some Black frame sliders,and Bar ends, for this bike. Who makes them, where can I get them, and about how much will they run for this bike.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Originally posted by slickstergsxr:
I just got my 98 750 SRAD, and I am 6'3, and i was wondering how much I can actually raise and adjust the bike to fit me better, both in the front and the rear without affecting stability and drivability?
Also i have been looking for some Black frame sliders,and Bar ends, for this bike. Who makes them, where can I get them, and about how much will they run for this bike.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">http://www.gixxer.com/forums/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=002698

I ADDED 4.76MM IN TOWER HEIGHT.....(TRANSLATES TO 12±MM AT THE TAIL) AND LOWERED THE FRONT 3.5MM...THIS WORKS VERY WELL

IM NOT YELLING....

sorry

esemes'

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
find a independant motorcycle dood to do the work(not the dealer)..vance&hines is a great place..
or ask around at a sportbike hangout(at the end of a twisty road)..

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who should I let do this type of work, as far as sizing me to the bike? Cause I don't want some dummy mechanic screwing around with it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think there is a Vance and Hines around this area at all., So I will just ask around some, and see what I come up with. I just want to make sure that I am sized up correctly for the bike, just like you would do for a new set of golf clubs, or whatever else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts