Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
I'd pass, personally - had it been nicer it could have been collectible but it isn't. Had it been an RGV instead of the RG I would have been all over it :D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have read that this particular RGV is the best of the 250's ever to come out of Japan. Very sorted, modern motorcycle even by today's standards.

If I were a lottery winner, I'd have one of these with the Drysdale RG-500 conversions.(sigh)

·
Registered
105 Posts
In the UK at least, quite often..I went to look at the one below in June, i was prepared to pay near the asking price but it was far,far away from what the ad9still) describes and had a lot of non standard parts and suspect finsih..Im glad to see he still has it for sale

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200931338820595/sort/priceasc/usedbikes/model/rg/make/suzuki/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/nn49yt/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

I would love another one thou'
The Mk1 had a single front disc for a start. My second bike was the the Gamma mk1 great fun but kept falling off.:punk

Just after getting back into the RGV scene last year and bought a vj22, '96 model. Great fun but little money pits also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts