Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this shop in chicago selling a set of wheels that have the center lip shaved off and "triple dipped?" for 1000 is this too much for these wheels? they do look nice but i usually see them going for 650 to 700 but havent seen those and am debating on whether they are as good as he says his are...

·
Registered
423 Posts
hmmm black. i am interested in them. what type of condition are they in? gloss black?
Here is a picture of them. I've been thinking about putting them on ebay and wanted an estimate of what they would be worth.

·
Registered
436 Posts
hey 96gsxr1100 (thats my name on another site BTW) is that you that has the CHROME rims on ebay???http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=4544137147&rd=1
the seller's name is 96gsxr1100 (or does he share out sn. too) but anyways $500.00 set of chrome rims for ya PAPI......im thinking of buying them myself, and the factory rims i have (guy owes me a powdercoat job) go ahead and have them powdercoated, and resell them on ebay, and be like getting those chrome rims for my rims and a few bucks!!!!! if they are yours....want to end the auction early for a fellow GIXXER??????

·
Registered
167 Posts
oh btw i would be very,very intirested in picking up a set of powdercoated black wheels! pm me if anyone is looking to sell some!

·
Registered
423 Posts
That's me selling the yoshi pipe but I'm not selling any chome rims. Like I said, I'm thinking about selling my black powder coated rims and wanted to know how much they are worth out there.

·
Registered
314 Posts
oh btw i would be very,very intirested in picking up a set of powdercoated black wheels! pm me if anyone is looking to sell some!
Depends on where you are located.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts