Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much did you pay for your 05 600 and what state do you live in, im in NY and was quoted 8600 otd with plates?

adam

·
Registered
384 Posts
How much did you pay for your 05 600 and what state do you live in, im in NY and was quoted 8600 otd with plates?

adam

$8195 OTD in NYC 05 GSXR 600 bought 12/17/04

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in CT and the place I got mine at wanted 7200 for the bike itself. In the end it was about 8100 OTD but I opted to get the extended service plan for another 500 bucks. I doubt I'll ever use it but the way I look at it, I might as well spend 500 bucks to protect and 8000 dollar investment. So all in all it was 8600 OTD with the plan, but wouldve been 8100 OTD without. If you're near the CT border in NYC let me know, I can try to hook you up with the same dealer I went to.

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts

adam

$8195 OTD in NYC 05 GSXR 600 bought 12/17/04
what dealership did you get this from? i am looking at picking up a 600 to make a race bike, and that is a good price.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
I went to West Virginia and got mine for $7100 w/out plates so if your looking for a race bike no need for plates right??

Romney cycles is the place if you go to suzuki's site and look fro dealers and do a 100 mile search from zip 20785 you should find there number.

Hope I was of some help

James

·
Registered
41 Posts
I went to West Virginia and got mine for $7100 w/out plates so if your looking for a race bike no need for plates right??

Romney cycles is the place if you go to suzuki's site and look fro dealers and do a 100 mile search from zip 20785 you should find there number.

Hope I was of some help

James
A lot of states, CT is one of them, won't actually let you buy the bike and take it out of the dealership with out registering it. I'm not sure but I have the feeling that NY is the same way.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts

Hope I was of some help

James
A lot of states, CT is one of them, won't actually let you buy the bike and take it out of the dealership with out registering it. I'm not sure but I have the feeling that NY is the same way.
Went in paid for it and left w/ not tags nothing just my certificate of ownership since I paid in full.

After I got Ins they sent me a paper tag but won't be registered until I go pay taxes and register it to get hard tags at DMV

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
i am looking for a dealer in ny, that is why i asked gq.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Overturf Powersports in Springfield, ILL, was where i got my k5. I paid 7481 OTD, but since it was out of state, I have to pay taxes and registration and plate fees here in my home state, so that will be another 275 bucks. That brings my total to 7756. They are great people there and very reasonable to deal with, and most importantly, they are very honest. . they had all colors but the red in stock there, but I think i might have bought the last yellow one too, but im not sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts