Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Changed there Oil at the 100 mile mark? I'm slacking and just hit my 100 miles ( single parents don't get to ride much
)

But since I have oil already and planned on changing it just thought I'd ask how many others have done or do the same.

This is my 1st BRAND new bike the TLR had 218 miles on when I got but not 0 miles

420 King of the World
I changed mine at 28 and again today at 640. I did the mototune break in so I did the early oil change. Up to you. How hard did u ride the 100 miles?? That would be key.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I changed mine at 28 and again today at 640. I did the mototune break in so I did the early oil change. Up to you. How hard did u ride the 100 miles?? That would be key.
I actually took it pretty easy I only got on her hard a little, Mos tof the 100 miles was to and from work so that was the reason for going easy

But now since I have hit 100 I will change the oil and now start riding her half the time like I will normally ride her and the other half by the book till I hit 500 miles, change the oil again and let her loose from

Banned
28 - 100miles

gees what a waste of oil

let her go up a few hundred, change her, then add a few thou. then change her and switch to synthetic, nuff said

1 - 4 of 4 Posts