Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
2 weeks 743 miles... so far but it looks like I'll be keeping her in the garage for a few days because of the lovely Michigan weather.

·
Registered
115 Posts
2 weeks... 683 miles.... been rainy in Maine so I havent been able to ride much.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 week 550 miles.
you'd get the trophy if you weren't in southern cali. with THAT weather and THOSE women
, 550 is a bare miniumum. j/k keep up the good work

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
sorry been kind of busy with training. I had 3000 in Feb -and that was at 2 months with the bike. Now i'm at 3600 and one track day. with another track day next week.

·
Registered
187 Posts
4 weeks 1467 and now it might snow again... i love Pa

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mine is an 04 750 but when I bought it the guy had put 995 miles in one year. So far I have 1250 miles on it. I have has it two days! The guy was afraid of the bike so he never rode. I think he was a poser, the bike has the Yosh TRS muffler and all the little carbon fiber pieces. But only 995 miles in one year, and I live in Alabama for GOD's sake today it was 80+ you can always ride here.

·
Registered
886 Posts
4k miles....on speedo

Got it in december... But i have alot more... But i have been ridding street fighter (no speedo)

So prob like 6k? i dunno.

·
Registered
303 Posts
mines an 04 and i think i might have most of you beat.got 10,000 today!! havent had it 6-8 months.when i got,me and some friends went out ridin so i can break it in.hit 600 miles in 3 nights.

·
Registered
815 Posts
754 and had mine since Sept 04
-- .New baby girl, work, going to Iraq & hanging out in Kuwait City...Just don't have the time anymore-

Wish I had the time

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
754 and had mine since Sept 04
-- .New baby girl, work, going to Iraq & hanging out in Kuwait City...Just don't have the time anymore-

Wish I had the time
Ditto I'm at Dover AFB had my 05 since April 2nd and only have 101 miles on her
I'm a single parent and my g/f just left for Germany for 4 months so no one to really watch my daughter so I can go play

But that will change soon

·
Registered
213 Posts
470 but i work in car sales so i never get to ride. two days on her with those miles so next weekend, weather permitting ill get a few hundred more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.