Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many other people have the need for speed? I just picked up my 04 gsxr 1000. My turbo mustang eats it for dinner in a 1/4 mile race, but its still fun..

1 turbo mustang
1 nitrous mustang
1 supercharged mustang
1 c5 vette

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
unless i was filthy rich i'd never waste another dime on a car again, just have a crown vic, compared to my past cars its fast, good for really high 14's, but compared to the bike or any real fast cars its slow

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and after getting off my bike it feels like I'm driving a bus. LOL

·
Registered
412 Posts
1991 Miata with 189,000--My bike has at least 50+ more rear wheel horsepower than the car. 0-60 is, well it takes forever.............But it's perfect for the 1 mile each way drive to work.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
1985 Merkur XR4Ti Cosworth conversion. RWD, 2600 pounds and over 400 foot pounds of torque. Full cage, race seats all the rally car toys.

"It's fast enough for ya old man." "It'll do .5 past light speed"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is just something different about going fast (real fast) in a car.

I raced my white mustang with 1000 hp, and it left me on the highway with my gixxer 1000. Its just lots of fun watching and driving a fast car like that.

A turbo bike would be good, but i think i need metal around me when your going faster than 9 seconds in the 1/4.

·
Registered
235 Posts
36 second Honda Element pushin 156hp at rear wheels!

·
Registered
298 Posts
91 Toyota Supra Turbo around 500 hp
86 Ford Mustang GT Conv - daily beater
and the 04 1k gixxer

The wife has an 01 Suburban LT, loaded. I use it to trailer my bike/cars to events that are far away, which is most of them.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.